Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More News from Oxford reguarding arrest

vCash
    Someone in the thread said that <redacted> won't be happy. The nickname of the Madame from the prosthesis bust was <redacted>, so it all seems to be a reference to that.
    Last edited by Coach34; 02-17-2014 at 04:03 PM.

vCash
    A quick google search of Ole Miss Football Bird lead to Serderius Bryant. Makes sense as him and DK are both linebackers together.

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/...nt_767206.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Any inkling that it pertains to what I heard down here in the land of the Cajun?
    Do tell.....
    And someone pass the white cheddar and butter for the popcorn.

vCash
    This is why MSU fans get so frustrated about our beat reporters. Do you think ANY MSU player could have ANY altercation with the law and it not be reported almost immediately. Heck, wasn't it Quay that got a ticket over some kind of traffic deal that our guys fell all over themselves to report but yet there seems to be many things MUCH more serious that OM players get into that either never get reported or it gets reported WAY after the fact because it gets too big or too involved to keep under wraps any more.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    Do tell.....
    And someone pass the white cheddar and butter for the popcorn.
    My first post in this thread. Have known a couple weeks but have been waiting. Figured now was a good a time as any since they've already duped this years recruits they signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Someone in the thread said that <redacted> won't be happy. The nickname of the Madame from the prosthesis bust was <redacted>, so it all seems to be a reference to that.
    Prosthesis??????? GTFO! You can't throw that out there and just leave, you got to give more details than that. Skip the names, I don't even care, just a description of the sick shit going on with it.

vCash
    Kellenburger is a little quicker with this story than the Brunetti/Mackey story. CL is now reporting

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/20...nclick_check=1

vCash
    Kellenburger has been forced to step up his game because of everything leaking out here lately- makes him look shitty
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Boomhauer
    vCash
    May be old news i have not been on here in awhile,but ward also got a dui fits right in with buckys great system.

vCash
    No worries. God got him.

Boomhauer
    vCash
    Lol u right.God got him

vCash
    Ward didn't get a DUI in Oxford or Lafayette county. That's why it made the papers

vCash
    That Christian coach of theirs probably pays the police like he does the recruits to come there

vCash
    I don't know what Freeze is doing but this looks awful for his entire program. I don't think "The U" had this many arrests in an off season and it is just starting. I wonder how many of these he is gonna have to comment on and say "we are looking into the facts" before someone starts asking questions. 4 arrests and a prostitution ring in a matter of a month. Michael Bonner would make his career if this happened here.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hasn't even gotten into the frolicking of spring and summer yet!

vCash
    Quay was caught with an expired drivers license. Big deal - NOT.

vCash
    #Whenning

vCash

If you're referring to Ole Miss why do we have to grow thick skin or is

this a quote you got off another board?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    this a quote you got off another board?
    Quote from the other board

vCash
    Guy's I know this is good fodder to make fun of the Bears but this is nothing more than a collage frat party that got a little out of control. LOL, I am sure there is nobody on this board who has ever rode to the pokey after getting busted for public drunk in collage.