Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More News from Oxford reguarding arrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

More News from Oxford reguarding arrest

Got this from a friend of mine..

"My buddy got arrested in Oxford sat night. Was in drunk tank with DK. (so apparently big bro got attested)
    Cop told him Sunday morning when he got out that players get arrested on a weekly basis and it always keeps getting swept under the rug.."

vCash
    If there is evidence of a systematic cover up of crimes committed by Ole Miss Fb players, it could be a big story. Unfortunately, I don't see any of the sports reporters having the balls to blow this up like it should.
    Last edited by Gen. Grant; 02-17-2014 at 02:15 PM.

vCash
    Not surprising at all. It's just part of the culture in Oxford to get too wild and not pay proper consequences. What they don't realize is that it's hurting the direction of their football program badly. It took a few years, but people are starting to figure out their tactics and it's going to hurt them in recruiting for years to come. We are here to make sure it gets exposed and continues to hurt them. They deserve it.

vCash
    This doesn't make any sense. WTF do they keep arresting them every weekend? This sounds like Otis on the andy griffith show. Do they let themselves in and out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    This sounds like Otis on the andy griffith show. Do they let themselves in and out?
    Kinda like frequent flier miles? Maybe they each have a copy of the key in their lockers? "Welcome to the team, you'll probably need this..."

vCash
    "Wasn't going to post this until I saw it else where. It is out now.
    Two starters were arrested this past weekend on the square. Denzel and Bird. Bird for fighting and Denzel for trying to argue with the cops.

There are other rumors circling that as of now do not involve Ole Miss but will be a black eye to Oxford. That's all I am going say about that for now.

I know some like to put their head in the sand and act like it doesn't happen, but you will be seeing these new rumors circling around, be prepared. From what I am hearing they are not rumors. Buckle down and grow some thick skin boys."

vCash
    Who is Bird? Is that code for RK?

vCash
    A quick google search of Ole Miss Football Bird lead to Serderius Bryant. Makes sense as him and DK are both linebackers together.

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/...nt_767206.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Where'sWaldo View Post
    "Wasn't going to post this until I saw it else where. It is out now.
    Two starters were arrested this past weekend on the square. Denzel and Bird. Bird for fighting and Denzel for trying to argue with the cops.

There are other rumors circling that as of now do not involve Ole Miss but will be a black eye to Oxford. That's all I am going say about that for now.

I know some like to put their head in the sand and act like it doesn't happen, but you will be seeing these new rumors circling around, be prepared. From what I am hearing they are not rumors. Buckle down and grow some thick skin boys."
    This posts has a lot in it. I'm more interested in 'the rumors circling' than Bird and DK. Get your popcorn ready boys

vCash
    Yes!!

vCash

If you're referring to Ole Miss why do we have to grow thick skin or is

this a quote you got off another board?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    this a quote you got off another board?
    Quote from the other board

vCash
    Word is Denzel wasn't the only player in jail too.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Also heard from some LSU buddies that younger brother was involved with rape situation but was somehow left out of the news release we saw a couple weeks ago. They pinned the crime on a scape goat 8th string player, who wouldn't ever likely contribute on the field. It amazes me how they continue to get away with "murder". That's about the only crime that football program hasn't committed in the last decade. Wonder why we haven't heard anything else on that? Have all accusing parties been paid off, and Freshman AA saved by the $ again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Also heard from some LSU buddies that younger brother was involved with rape situation but was somehow left out of the news release we saw a couple weeks ago. They pinned the crime on a scape goat 8th string player, who wouldn't ever likely contribute on the field. It amazes me how they continue to get away with "murder". That's about the only crime that football program hasn't committed in the last decade. Wonder why we haven't heard anything else on that? Have all accusing parties been paid off, and Freshman AA saved by the $ again?
    Many good lawyers with Ole Miss ties.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Many good lawyers with Ole Miss ties.
    I know this, but it seems like this would be a slam dunk story for any journalist with a pair. There has to be someone out there willing to ignore the payoff and make a name for themself.

Boomhauer
    vCash
    May be old news i have not been on here in awhile,but ward also got a dui fits right in with buckys great system.

vCash
    That's why its very strange that C Ward got convicted of the DUI.. Lawyer up on that get it thrown out and prob get a one game suspension.
    May have been a much bigger deal than just DUI, or OM may be cutting ties with CW..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Got this from a friend of mine..

"My buddy got arrested in Oxford sat night. Was in drunk tank with DK. (so apparently big bro got attested)
    Cop told him Sunday morning when he got out that players get arrested on a weekly basis and it always keeps getting swept under the rug.."
    May be something brewing.
    http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/News-25960131
    Last edited by DLGDawg; 02-17-2014 at 03:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    That doesn't do me any good.