Thread: Black Sails?

vCash

Black Sails?

anybody else watching it? getting good.

vCash
    I am. Just hope it isn't cancelled after 2 seasons like almost every Starz show. I'm interested to see where they're taking it. Silver is a weasely bastard, as you'd expect. But I'm really digging Eleanor. She's cunning and has quite the mean streak when she's pushed. Love how she manipulated Vane's crew last week.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I actually like Vane... and keep waiting for the hot chick with the daggers to clean up and/or do some damage.

And the new Quarter Master who's name escapes me. Eleanor is money though!

vCash
    I watched the first episode and wasn't crazy about it, just seemed like there wasn't a lot of substance there. However, it is about pirates and I assume there is a good bit of gratuitous nudity so I'm sure I'll give it another shot at some point.

vCash
    it's getting better. the 1st episode and the 2nd to last episode weren't great, but you can tell they're setting up for something good. I rarely say this, but the episode would've probably been a much better book.

SPOILER ALERT

when the peak of an episode is a guy getting trapped beneath the boat, it's just not that riveting of an episode. That said, it sets up conflict for the quartermaster and his level of support for the captain since he just risked his life to save someone who doesn't support him.

vCash
    I'm wanting to watch it, but don't have starz. Got an in-law DVR-ing it for me though.