Thread: Bucket list

vCash

Bucket list

What is the one thing you haven't caught or hunted that is your most desired?

vCash
    A human

vCash
    5 lb+ smallmouth and a cinnamon teal

Banned
    vCash
    Marlin. I will catch one before I die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggleBilly View Post
    Marlin. I will catch one before I die.
    Bingo. My dad got a 10ft 400+ pounder. It's mounted on the wall. He actually said it ruined his vacation (he was 45ish when he caught it) b/c his whole body was sore for days after the hours long fight. I definitely want a blue marlin and a sail fish but ironically trolling is my least favorite type of fishing. I also want to nab a monster Warsaw grouper.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Bingo. My dad got a 10ft 400+ pounder. It's mounted on the wall. He actually said it ruined his vacation (he was 45ish when he caught it) b/c his whole body was sore for days after the hours long fight. I definitely want a blue marlin and a sail fish but ironically trolling is my least favorite type of fishing. I also want to nab a monster Warsaw grouper.
    just something about the fight it would take and the majesty of it.. Just something I've gotta do.

vCash
    I'm gonna agree with State82 on the 5 lb smallie. I'd also like to go out west and kill a big mule deer.

vCash
    I would love to get an elk with my bow. For some reason that has just always been something I have wanted to do.

vCash
    A tarpon on a fly rod is on my bucket list

vCash
    the Colorado River in a white water raft.

vCash
    Hunting: Elk

Fish Species: Rooster fish

I can say that I want to catch an 8+ lb speckled trout about as much as anything. I've never been able to land one much over about 5.

vCash
    I recommend the the Shoshone rapids on Colorado River in the Glenwood Canyon..

It can get pretty epic in April and May at a Class IV or V.

vCash
    Hunting - Moose

Fishing - 500lb Tuna