Thread: Rebel Spin Gets a Response

vCash

Rebel Spin Gets a Response

Taking some things said recently to task http://3rdand57.com/rebel-spin-gets-a-response/

vCash
    They are truly Whitfield crazy. Jealous of their success???
    Now I would like to Thank My Dad Again for going to STATE!!

vCash
    I know a guy who got fired over correct things he posted about UM. He later sent me a messageboard link about how they were out to get me fired. Some poor guy in Brandon had been incorrectly ID'ed as me and the rebs were putting pressure on this guy's boss to fire him.

And they say we are obsessed?

vCash
    They contacted my former boss, linked my personal info on their different sites, make up stories about trannies, and on and on. I even have my own twitter parody now.

Yeah man- State fans are the problem
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    They contacted my former boss, linked my personal info on their different sites, make up stories about trannies, and on and on. I even have my own twitter parody now.

That seems like a lot of work over some bullshit said on the internet. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

vCash
    I had no idea this guy covered Mississippi recruiting. Not that it applies to Christian but it's funny the amount of Senatobia graduates that end up at NWCC and call themselves Ole Miss fans. PS - he can hook you up with some sweet Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs. Ha!

Banned
    vCash
    That movie, Leatherheads, with Clooney and the guy from the Office. THAT is what the glory days of Ole Miss football look like. Aren't you jealous?

Maybe we can call up Mike Slime and propose that MSU adopt the Johnny Vaught schedule and avoid Alabama, Auburn, and LSU for the next 20 years. Imagine the possibilities!

vCash
    My God they seriously have problems. OM fans are bona fide delusional lunatics. There's not a person on this planet that is jealous of their "success". You would think as awesome as they make Oxford out to be that they'd have more TRUE success on the field than they do.

Banned
    vCash
    I love how they felt the need to defend themselves like that. Says way more about them than it does us. If there is nothing too any of these allegations, why so defensive?

Senior Member The Croom Diaries's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

And people wonder why I don't use my real name.

vCash
    Specifically what part of their success would we envy? I'm 47 and I know of a couple of cotton bowls and poulan weed eater bowls.

Banned
    vCash
    you pretty much tore that whole rant of theirs apart there Beastman! Good Job!

vCash
    The rebels have a big lead on MSU in race riots.