Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Interesting comment from Stricklin RE baseball stadium

Banned
    vCash
    How many folks will you have?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    I just wish everyone would take a step back and look at this in the way that I am -- for the overall betterment of MSU -- and the preservation of a tradition of excellence for another generation -- instead of getting caught up in how it effects their personal "bubble" @ Dudy Noble and thus becoming part of the problem with the coming changes rather than part of the solution.
    Preaching to the choir on this site. I have lifetime tickets and I will most likely have to give them up myself. I'm fine with that. Everybody should have to pay the same. But if the lifetime folks up their BDC donation, buy tickets and still don't come to games.....there's not shit anybody can do about it. But they will.

This whole problem is solved with money. Lifetime folks need to pony up. They (we) have been on easy street long enough.

I think the demographic that you are speaking of are not going to be found on the internet, in general.

Banned
    vCash
    Agree and I don't think we're going to really have this problem this season. We had a huge crowd for the Fall World Series deal......and there were a lot of recruits there that saw it.

vCash
    Todd and MBSuperhero...thanks for the info

vCash
    Answer Goat's question... He could potentially help you out...

vCash
    Those people are part of the reason why Mississippi State has failed in athletics so much over the years. There are some fans that would still be ok with Croom coaching football, Raffo coaching baseball, and a methodist preacher coaching basketball as long as he had his fish fry on wednesday nights and didn't cuss. I hate to say this, and i'm being mainly sarcastic, but that part of the fan base needs to die off. It's mind boggling to hear some one currently talk negative about Cohen and discuss how his language is bad. That's the only comment that they will make. They are a hinderance. They are a disease and need to be eradicated. They need to be excommunicated from our church.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    How many folks will you have?
    Hey, just saw this...I'll have 4...My wife (1999 Grad) and 2 kids

Banned
    vCash
    PM me, I may have 2 seats for you that game, assuming my folks aren't going. I assume you would be able to have your kids sit around you, I can't imagine it being THAT packed for an early season series. Consider it my gift to you as it's your first ever game there. Can't guarantee it just yet though. At worst you'll be in the bleachers or moving around even if they are unavailable. I know I personally won't be there that weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    PM me, I may have 2 seats for you that game, assuming my folks aren't going. I assume you would be able to have your kids sit around you, I can't imagine it being THAT packed for an early season series. Consider it my gift to you as it's your first ever game there. Can't guarantee it just yet though. At worst you'll be in the bleachers or moving around even if they are unavailable. I know I personally won't be there that weekend.

Goat,

That's more than generous man, thank you! My oldest is turning 10, we're going for a surprise birthday present. I'll be more than happy to pay for the tickets though...pm sent.

vCash
    jacksondevildog I feel that was a very harsh post and uncalled for. You could have gone all day without that post. #HAILSTATE

Darryl Berryhill
    Class of 1963/65
    Box 13 DNF/PDS
    berr6728@bellsouth.net
    1-225-205-1499