Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JFF is the best pro QB prospect

Banned
    vCash

JFF is the best pro QB prospect

and it ain't even close. Just watch this dude. It's so obvious.

vCash
    Better than Winston? Or just draft eligible?

Banned
    vCash
    I changed my mind. Yes he's better than Winston.
    Last edited by Dawg61; 12-31-2013 at 11:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I changed my mind. Yes he's better than Winston.
    He's good, but I don't think he's better than Winston

Banned
    vCash
    Winston is pinpoint accurate but JFF just has "it". Only a few ever have "it". If I'm the Texans there's nobody else I'm even considering for #1.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Winston hasn't played a defense yet???? Let himpkay 8 SEC weeks and he's an Omar Conner type guy!

You ****s crown him, yet he's beaten NOBODY! Jesus Christ. He would be a weave in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Winston hasn't played a defense yet???? Let himpkay 8 SEC weeks and he's an Omar Conner type guy!

You ****s crown him, yet he's beaten NOBODY! Jesus Christ. He would be a weave in the SEC.
    Well the defense he sees in practice is just as good as any sec defense. Fsu and Winston are for real

Banned
    vCash
    Winston is very good. He's extremely accurate. Maybe the most accurate passer I've seen in college. We'll see once he's required to read defenses and make adjustments if he can keep up. I have my doubts. He's an obvious #1 pick though but I think Manziel is special. He's smart. Very smart and he thrives on being the star. Anyone thinking he'll get hurt did you not notice how he's aware of taking care of himself tonight? He'll only run down field when it's wide open space.

vCash
    God I hope not.

Look at the 2 games vs LSU for JFF. That's what he will be like in the nfl.

Not big enough to run. Not the best passer. And a potential head case.

vCash
    Winston is very good. He's extremely accurate. Maybe the most accurate passer I've seen in college. We'll see once he's required to read defenses and make adjustments if he can keep up. I have my doubts. He's an obvious #1 pick though but I think Manziel is special. He's smart. Very smart and he thrives on being the star. Anyone thinking he'll get hurt did you not notice how he's aware of taking care of himself tonight? He'll only run down field when it's wide open space.
    I can guarantee he will not be a successful NFL qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState2008 View Post
    Which one?

vCash
    Winston and Bridgewater are better pro prospects, and Mariota probably is too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState2008 View Post
    Are you his testicle and you have cancer?

Banned
    vCash
    Are you his testicle and you have cancer?
    Excellent

vCash
    He doesn't fit O'Brien's system but if he falls to the Eagles, you would have to believe that Chip would love to have him and would be a perfect fit there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    He doesn't fit O'Brien's system but if he falls to the Eagles, you would have to believe that Chip would love to have him and would be a perfect fit there.
    The Eagles have Nick Foles. No way in hell they take a flyer on a head case like Manziel over a proven commodity in Foles.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    The Eagles have Nick Foles. No way in hell they take a flyer on a head case like Manziel over a proven commodity in Foles.
    That's funny. You call Manziel a flyer yet he's made aTm 100x the money Foles has made the Eagles. Sooner or later you'll realize he's the Lebron of football. Lebron already has realized it. That's why he's been buddy buddy with him for a year. Same as Drake. Manziel is a superstar.

vCash
    hahahaha, Manziel the LeBron of football? Slow down there, buddy. LeBron is obviously the most dominant player in the NBA. And it's not even close. So, you're really saying he's going to be more dominant than Peyton, Brees, Brady, etc?

vCash
    The Eagles would waste a pick on Maziel when they already have a QB? Yeah, great call Matt Millen.

vCash
    Why not Bridgewater? Nice arm and touch. Pretty mobile. Could stand to be a bit thicker. He's a taller Russell Wilson that needs about 15 pounds.