Thread: MSU=winners OleMiss=pathetic

vCash

MSU=winners OleMiss=pathetic

Today's demonstration with CJ Hampton was the most pathetic recruiting mess I have ever seen. Everyone called this play for play 3 days ago. Freeze is about as classy as a used car ssalesman. What a cheap douchebag.

vCash
    Yep, well said.

Freeze is the ultimate douchebag for getting high school recruits to put on a damn flipping pageant every year. It's typical ghey shit from that program and fan base. They are an embarrassment to MS, the SEC, and society.

vCash
    The whole thing did seem contrived. But hey at the end of the day they got a good player. The real question should be why there was not a MSU hat up on the table.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancleave View Post
    The real question should be why there was not a MSU hat up on the table.
    Probably the same reason you wont see an OM hat on Aeris Williams table
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    No no coach. That is bc they dont want him and wont offer. I mean, ole miss lacks a big, bruising running back. We just so happen to have him committed and he happens to be the best in the state. They dont have room for him.

Just ask independencebowlmainstay.

They have dele juneid or someone else higher on their board.

Meanwhile, they will trash us and our commits while we beat that ass again.

Seriously only took 3 weeks for them to forget about the egg bowl. Seems the diff is, more and more state fans are starting to get it. It is almost like, take who you want. We dont even give a shit anymore. Our coaches should actually use that and turn into a positive. "Sure recruit A, bears beat us in recruiting this year and every year for 10 years, look at the records. Do you want to be big shit for 1 day in feb or win games for the next 4 years"?

Banned
    vCash
    Do you guys realize that it wasn't Freeze that made him decommit, Freeze actually fought to keep him committed. He decommitted because he wanted some spotlight before he graduates this December. And I don't blame him at all. He can do what he wants with his own recruiting. Freeze played NO PART in him decommitting. We all wouldn't blast him if he came and played for us at State. So how about we all stop bitching about the way TSUN gets their recruits and focus on our own damn class. When we focus on their class more than our own, we seem like we are the little brothers in the rivalry.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    Do you guys realize that it wasn't Freeze that made him decommit, Freeze actually fought to keep him committed. He decommitted because he wanted some spotlight before he graduates this December. And I don't blame him at all. He can do what he wants with his own recruiting. Freeze played NO PART in him decommitting. We all wouldn't blast him if he came and played for us at State. So how about we all stop bitching about the way TSUN gets their recruits and focus on our own damn class. When we focus on their class more than our own, we seem like we are the little brothers in the rivalry.
    Hitch up the wagons and head on back to the Plantation, ole marster.

vCash
    Seems our recruiting produces wins and theirs produces buthurt players, coaches and fans. And your argument is that we shouldn't enjoy that?

The ****?

vCash
    This guy be a rebel. Why defend Bucky the idiot? Please do tell...

vCash
    Tgis entire, and I mean entire situation was called play by play. Freeze was obviously involved due to the immediate and total party line being played here. I will give them this though, they suck and have nothing going for them in over a month, so PR101 states that you change the conversation. But I am on a crusade to make sure everyone doesn't forget that they are program almost full of douchebags.

vCash
    Hey, we made Red Cup Rebellion

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2013/...nt-to-ole-miss

Among their defense for not having bought Hampton is that Hampton was an 18 month commit from MS.

Treadwell, Tunsil, Nkemdiche? (crickets)

vCash
    And by the AJC http://www.ajc.com/feed/sports/messa...amptons/fWjy4/

Didn't realize the AJC was so bad they are running stories from Redcup Rebellion! Also good to know we are insecure dolts. Ole Miss calling us insecure? Next thing you know they will call us leg-humpers. Oh, the humanity!

vCash
    That's hilarious. An article that tries to defend them flipping their own recruit to themselves
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    Freeze is a dumb ass dick head and any one who tries to defend him is the same. That was the most foolish shit ever played and they made the entire state of Mississippi look bad. I think calling Freeze a cheap used car saleman is a insult to cheap used car saleman. I hope that fake christian gets what is comming to him.

vCash
    my god red cup rebellion is unreadable. it's like they try to be like EDSBS with a quarter of the wit.

vCash
    Haha, all that article proves is that we ruined their little recruiting pageant and it upset them that their media attention was spoiled by us sniffing it out before it happened. Haha, thanks for reading and putting so much value on the opinion of a bunch of "insecure idiots". So idiotic you write articles about us.

vCash
    archdog, Cadaver, Vancleave... apparently you have been classified as "Message Board Idiots." I say, thanks for calling the Bears out!

Any psychologist or BDO will tell you that instantanious anger-filled outbursts in response to an accusation of wrongdoing or lying is one of the surest signs that where there is smoke there is fire.

A person betrayed and/or wrongly accused will generally exhibit and display more of disappointed/hurt response/countenance.

Angry outbursts of denial and ESPECIALLY demanding proof are almost always signs of guilt. The innocent do not demand proof because subconciously they know there is none. A cheating spouse that demands proof is fishing to see if you have any lol.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    What 4th grader wrote that.

Was it Godfreed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I hope that fake christian gets what is comming to him.
    ?I didn't dare think of the future; the past was still happening.? - John Grisham