Nothing like being at the ballpark last night. As I've stated several times, I've probably seen more baseball games than most on ED over the years. Being in school and seeing the Left Field emerge and now the best college baseball stadium in America is a prideful feeling. I took and good friend last night (he is a Bama fan, LOL) who was a baseball coach and knows the game. He was amazed at not only the stadium but the atmosphere, I told him it was good but it's nothing like the regional atmosphere.
First off, I want to say I have been critical of Lemonis, but it was deserved, I know what I say and heard of things going on (I'm not ever going to say what I know). But that is behind me now, this team is has a chance to make some noise and I give credit to Lemonis for getting the "train" back on the tracks.

Second, I was really surprised and impressed with Black, dude was throwing 93-94 and throwing strikes last night. I really didn't know much about him, but he can definitely help.

Third, the bomb Hunter hit last night was massive, i sit behind home plate in second level and it went out of sight and looked to go over the scoreboard! Glad to see him "carry the load". Also, just as happy for Larry who is started to contribute again.

Fourth, Bama players hit very few grounders, they can hit, mostly fly balls and line drives, there were several well hit ball by them last night, but good plays by our defense. Pitching, not impressed with what I saw from them, but give credit to our hitters.

Lastly, damn Cheese, he fell asleep and was so late trying to stop the Larry last night coming into and past third base. My buddy and I watched him put up a way late stop sign, not sure what he was thinking but he was very indecisive on what to do.

I care about Msu baseball way more than any Coach, fans are great, there is no better fans and atmosphere, My buddy couldn't believe what he saw or heard last night. So, I am back on the train and will be attending more game again, my rehab is over, LOL!