Thread: Lemonhaters bout to be big mad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I love Mississippi State Baseball.
    I love winning baseball games.
    Lemonis Still Sux. He just sux less this year.

Next year. Boy oh boy! He will have to prove it all over again. And your comparison to the so called elite SEC programs. When did Vandy and South Carolina and for that matter Florida become elite? When they hired their most successful head coaches ever that rarely had down years and seem to never have losing seasons. Hmmmm. Elite programs? No Elite Coaches? Yes. When did Arkansas become elite and the top attendance program in the SEC per game average? DVH. Elite Coach!

State is an Elite baseball coach away from being an Elite Program!

Wait until Mershon decides he wants to transfer to South Carolina to play with his brother in front of family and friends. No more Hines, Jordan, Hujsak, and those All-American hitters Larry & Kohler. I'm sure State loses a lot of pitching too.
    The SEC is an elite conference. MSU is one of if not the biggest reason why it is an elite conference.

It's funny to me how posters have shifted from:

"We all know this is Lemonis's last season I don't know why we didn't fire him".

To "We look better but I want to see how we do in SEC play. If we go 0-9 we'll be looking for a new coach".

Once that didn't happen now it's "Well we'll see how he does next year. We lose everything".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The SEC is an elite conference. MSU is one of if not the biggest reason why it is an elite conference.

It's funny to me how posters have shifted from:

"We all know this is Lemonis's last season I don't know why we didn't fire him".

To "We look better but I want to see how we do in SEC play. If we go 0-9 we'll be looking for a new coach".

Once that didn't happen now it's "Well we'll see how he does next year. We lose everything".
    Boy did you hit the nail on the head! Moving goal posts all year!