Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: MSU vs OM

vCash
    Has Lemonis made a mound visit this year? I can't remember one! Glad to see Parker taking over that role!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Why do you even care? Been posting for two months we were waisting our time fire lem etc etc. don't get on board now dude. Tuck yourself in a hole and cheer for Washington and tell us how bad their wr are. Until then just shut it
    Shove it up your rear end message board cop. Get a hobby. Trust me youre not going to take any enjoyment away from me
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 05-01-2024 at 10:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Mershon, Jordan, Hines, & Hujsak are going to hit. Chance too normally but he's streaky. Larry & Kohler just aren't very good, Pulliam is up and down like. FR, and I'd play Powell at C even though some think Long is a hero. I'd give him a look at DH if Larry can't be better.
    If Auger holds up as a starter it's really all about mid relief & needing more depth too.
    Larry and Kohler were good last year. Need them to get hot. I agree on Powell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I think whoever runs the park gave up a couple of years ago.
    Man it was obvious how much they have let it slide. Not the park itself but the effort they put into the games. They are just waiting on the u haul to get there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Has Lemonis made a mound visit this year? I can't remember one! Glad to see Parker taking over that role!
    Parker handles all pitching. Visiting and Changes. Done so all season

vCash
    We have got to bunt more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Man it was obvious how much they have let it slide. Not the park itself but the effort they put into the games. They are just waiting on the u haul to get there
    Yeah it's kinda sad. They just seem to be playing out the string there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Right there with ya on not using Davis!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    **** Diamond Holdings the company that is killing minor league baseball in the South and Mississippi.

vCash
    Weird game! But great win! I thought it wasn't going to be our day for awhile with all the bad luck we had early but we stayed patient, pitched well and got in their bullpen enough to win it.

They're pretty lucky we didn't run rule and shut them out honestly.

vCash
    We are finally starting to figure out the backend of the pitching rotation. Thats huge for us. If Auger can be consistent for 4 innings from here on out- we will be hell to deal with
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We are finally starting to figure out the backend of the pitching rotation. Thats huge for us. If Auger can be consistent for 4 innings from here on out- we will be hell to deal with
    Word!

vCash
    100%!

vCash
    The good news for us is Stephen and Loo can typically go 6+ innings. That's really what messed us up against Ole Miss during the series- Loo hurt his back probably in shanty hotel they put us up in and we had to extend our bullpen.