Thread: Corbin post game video?

vCash

Corbin post game video?

Anyone have it?

vCash
    Someone posted it in a thread yesterday but I can't find the thread now.It is on here somewhere though.

vCash

vCash
    Damn......I just watched that and to say that he was pissed is an understatement. Although that girl was asking some stupid questions, he still acted like a prick answering them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Damn......I just watched that and to say that he was pissed is an understatement. Although that girl was asking some stupid questions, he still acted like a prick answering them.
    Corbin is a jerk. I'm glad it felt "like a kick in the nuts" to him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Corbin is a jerk. I'm glad it felt "like a kick in the nuts" to him!
    The female reporter should have done it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    The female reporter should have done it.
    Dude that's awesome! I know she probably would've got fired but that video would've gone viral and i would of helped start a gofundme for her! Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!

Have some rep!

vCash
    Dude that's awesome! I know she probably would've got fired but that video would've gone viral and i would of helped start a gofundme for her! Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!

Have some rep!
    LOL, I think his stones went up into his stomach when Hines bomb landed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I think you're proably right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Well I imagine the scouting report for Hines was nothing over the plate. Especially after Saturday. I mean it would be like us pitching a belt high 93 mph to Braden Montgomery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Well I imagine the scouting report for Hines was nothing over the plate. Especially after Saturday. I mean it would be like us pitching a belt high 93 mph to Braden Montgomery
    Yeah and why throw him anything other than a breaking ball.

vCash
    Corbin is a Jerk with a capital J. Dude we understand you were pissed that you lost the game but geesh don’t act like a jerk. Just say we lost the game and I’m not happy right now and leave. I’ve never cared for his persona. Thanks for posting the video.

vCash
    I freaking love seeing that asshat hurting after losing to us. Smug, arrogant whiney little bitch and add that to the gayest team tag line in sports history….Vandyboys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    I freaking love seeing that asshat hurting after losing to us. Smug, arrogant whiney little bitch and add that to the gayest team tag line in sports history….Vandyboys.
    Have some rep!

vCash
    Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!
    Ha! That would be worth an NIL deal of some sort for her.

vCash
    Did anyone see the upgrades/new Vanderbilt stadium on the broadcast this weekend? They will have “Vandyboys” behind the dish on their field. I’m sorry, but it sounds like a gay broadway musical…..”The Vandyboys”! I would not go there to play baseball just bc of that crap.

vCash
    C’mon guys, they’re bros. Vandy boys isn’t homosexual. It’s homie-sexual. Lmao
    Last edited by Brobi-wan; 04-29-2024 at 04:16 PM.

vCash
    Did anyone see the upgrades/new Vanderbilt stadium on the broadcast this weekend? They will have “Vandyboys” behind the dish on their field. I’m sorry, but it sounds like a gay broadway musical…..”The Vandyboys”! I would not go there to play baseball just bc of that crap.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol!

vCash
    They've done the VandyBoys stuff for over a decade now. They recruit off of it and it works so more power to them.

vCash
    hahaha what a little bitch.