Thread: If you arent enjoying this baseball season by us

vCash

If you arent enjoying this baseball season by us

you now know exactly how I felt watching us play football 7on7 under Leach

As with Leach- we were still a solid football team- but it was hard to watch
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Some folks can’t stand that the baseball coach is hefty and the AD is black. It’s killing some of them every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Some folks can’t stand that the baseball coach is hefty and the AD is black. It’s killing some of them every day.
    Not sure about that. Especially about Selmon being black. I don't know a single person that gives a shit what color our AD is.

vCash
    You have written some really stupid crap over the past several months and I wasn't sure you could write something even more stupid! Until now!

vCash
    Both baseball and Leach were/are better than Arnett.

First down- wide zone to Woody for a couple of yards, occasional loss when one of our OL misses a block.

Second down- random jet sweep to Tulu that takes forever to develop for a gain of one.

Third down- play action pass to a wide receiver one yard short of the sticks.

Fourth down- Arnett punt after talking to Brad Peterson and Steve Campbell thumbs through his D-ring binder regardless of location on the field and game situation.

vCash
    you are an IDIOT and that is the nicest thing i could think of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Not sure about that. Especially about Selmon being black. I don't know a single person that gives a shit what color our AD is.
    Agree. Only a racist brings up race in sports. Fans, players, team mates, coaches, owners don't give one rats end about race. They want to compete and win. It is one of the few areas in life where race don't matter to those involved.

vCash
    Couple things, one I was not a fan of Leach Air Raid offense, but he was winning so I watched. Lemonis had everything going but the celebration went on to long and it took a toll on him. He got complicit I think, he sat back way too long to make changes and as a result it affected the fans like me. Now in saying that, I am starting to slowly get more interested. We are playing hard now; I didn't see that always the last few years. Smartest thing he did was bring Parker in who has done a heck of a job. I'm planning on going up Friday, I love college baseball and I lost my interest but here I am pulled back in now. LOL

Just keep winning!

vCash
    I was diagnosed with cancer the spring that we won the CWS.
    2022 season was rough, but I watched every single game online. Midweek and weekends. Always have.
    2023 season I was taking chemo but watched every game as an escape from the world. Boy, that was not much of an escape watching us walk batters every inning like a little league game. Last season was brutal.

There were some coach Leach games, and Arnett what the heck games in that time too.
    But right now, I want leadership to do whatever it takes to keep us from sliding any further back in the SEC for baseball.

Edit: just said all that to say I love MSU baseball, and do not want acceptance that it is ok to wallow around for 4-5 years barely getting into regionals, and seasons of losing.
    Last edited by Santiago; 04-28-2024 at 08:52 AM.

vCash
    This took a turn.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    This type year is what I expect from Lemo from here on out, if he is in fact remains.

vCash
    Selmon is very popular in our fanbase. This is dumb. He spends a lot of money and may leave us broke, but he's moving and shaking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    This type year is what I expect from Lemo from here on out, if he is in fact remains.
    Exactly. Meanwhile, Arky and TN just reload year after year because of their coaching.

vCash
    exactly my point

vCash
    Yeah except lemonis wrecked a Ferrari and Leach took over a ship that was run by the crew mates

vCash
    Another ridiculous take by you. It's easy to throw that out there anonymously without any fear of reprisal.

I wouldn't care if our coach or AD was an ISIS general, if we had winning sports programs.

vCash
    it is a roller coaster. Game 3 today proves that.