Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Game 2 vs Candy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Man I love those trick plays like that. I had one where with a runner on third, the hitter walks and instead of stopping at first keeps running down the right field line and another with first and third the runner on first lays down and starts rolling toward the rf fence. Worked every time. You just can't do it to often. Save it for when you really need a run, lol! Gotta love baseball! I'm gonna have to go find the clip of that one with KY.
    LOL. It was in top of 5th with trick play. 12-6 bottom 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    This was a huge win. Now get 2 vs Bama, beat Ole Miss and 2 against Mizzou and we are in.
    I think we are in with two more SEC wins. Our RPI last I looked was at 35. If we maintain 38 or above we should be Ok. Mizzou's RPI is 90.

So we're in good shape right now as far as simply getting into the regionals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think we are in with two more SEC wins. Our RPI last I looked was at 35. If we maintain 38 or above we should be Ok. Mizzou's RPI is 90.

Our guys should be motivated, just keep winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL. It was in top of 5th with trick play. 12-6 bottom 5.
    I'm gonna go look it up.

vCash

I want us winning many more games this year, but to me rewarding Lemonis for so many losses this season that might have cost us better seeding is really sad.
    We have 10 of 14 SEC teams typically getting in the tournament each year.
    And we reward the coach for just not finishing 11th or 12th in the conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I want us winning many more games this year, but to me rewarding Lemonis for so many losses this season that might have cost us better seeding is really sad.
    meh- only gotten 10 teams in 4 out of the last 10 years
    We arent going to finish freaking 10th. We are top half of the SEC. Right where we've been the last 30 years

And I'll add- nobody is going to want to face us in a Regional with our 2 SP's. Plus we have Auger really coming on now as a 3rd option.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Huge win today. Needed it. Glad to see the team step up. Let?s do it again tomorrow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    The season isn't over. He will be rewarded or not based on how tomorrow and the next three weekends go plus the postseason.

vCash
    If we can take care of business in the governors cup and win 2 of 3 against Bama and 2 of 3 against Mizzou we are in a regional. Puts us at 15-15 and I doubt they leave a SEC team out with that record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    If we can take care of business in the governors cup and win 2 of 3 against Bama and 2 of 3 against Mizzou we are in a regional. Puts us at 15-15 and I doubt they leave a SEC team out with that record
    We win 14 and we are in. 15 is automatic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We win 14 and we are in. 15 is automatic
    I'm thinking 13. Our RPi is 35 right now. The only opponent with a worse RPI going forward is Mizzou at 90. Again I highly doubt we play North Alabama.

Win and our RPI goes up. Lose and we really won't take too much damage. It's probably going to take us tanking including losing 2/3 to Mizzou to keep us out.

We're probably closer to hosting than we are not making it.

vCash
    Vandy has exact same Sec record as us, 11-9. Biggest game of the year for us and them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Schuelke got caught screwing around with the runners and lost focus. He was fine after he gave up that missle, lol! Also Kohler should've turned the double play and the hr would've been a solo.
    Yeah he hung that bad boy; it left a vapor trail. A few folks started leaking water at 5-4. It's baseball baby. Gotta have a strong constitution for this sport. Let's play on Sunday for a road series win. Ain't college baseball great!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Yeah he hung that bad boy; it left a vapor trail. A few folks started leaking water at 5-4. It's baseball baby. Gotta have a strong constitution for this sport. Let's play on Sunday for a road series win. Ain't college baseball great!!!
    My man, Edward, Amen to alll that! Ain't nothing like baseball! Love it!

vCash
    agreed

If you arent enjoying this baseball season by us there is something wrong with you.

vCash
    Yeah, that ball got outta here in a hurry...something travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it.***

vCash

We're probably closer to hosting than we are not making it.
    That would please me, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    agreed

If you arent enjoying this baseball season by us there is something wrong with you.
    Maybe it's just me being older and loving baseball so much, but I've enjoyed watching these kids play. Sure we could have a better record but I'm just enjoying this team. Next year is next year, just enjoy this one as long as it lasts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, that ball got outta here in a hurry...something travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it.***
    There's one park it wouldn't have been a home run in, Yellowstone lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Dakota can't besides an occasional walk.
    He had an 11 game hit streak broken today. And he did walk twice today. But sure sounds great. Man we have some dumb ass fans.