Thread: Davis wade updates

vCash

Davis wade updates

Nice to have an athletic department that reaches out and asks fans what's important to them, what they are willing to pay for it, etc and not only that get an idea if it's corporate or personal that's putting the input.

Received an email from bdc if you don't know what I'm talking about. They are reaching out to gauge interest for future additions, what's important from seating to shade to lounges to lofts

vCash
    Yeah, I took the survey this morning. It sounds like they are seriously considering building lofts (like Dudy Noble) in the south end zone. Either way, there's no doubt premium seating (in many varieties) is the future for the stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Yeah, I took the survey this morning. It sounds like they are seriously considering building lofts (like Dudy Noble) in the south end zone. Either way, there's no doubt premium seating (in many varieties) is the future for the stadium.
    Premium seating is the way of the future. The arms race to build the biggest stadium is over. I think you'll see almost all schools cut their capacities down, or at least not increase it, in the coming years and build more premium seating.

vCash
    IIRC, the demand for premium seating far outweighed that of regular seating demand when the ninja sent out his questionnaire years ago. I know of at least 2 people who tried to get State level suites but were left out when we built the north end zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    IIRC, the demand for premium seating far outweighed that of regular seating demand when the ninja sent out his questionnaire years ago. I know of at least 2 people who tried to get State level suites but were left out when we built the north end zone.
    Yeah, the survey said all premium seating is 100% sold out right now.

vCash
    Definitely appreciate the athletic department reaching out. But the last few years has just done me out. The cost of spending the weekend in Starkville has gotten really stupid. Unless you have a RV or a condo or a house etc. or you live close enough to drive in and leave late at night. The price of tickets, Bulldog club donation is only going up. And the fact EVERY game is on tv.

Just doesn’t make sense to me only to see a very mediocre product on the field. And this in my opinion is only going stay the same with the NIL and transfer portal and Texas Oklahoma coming. I know winning cures a lot but all these years of mediocrity I’m done. Get back to me when we get real about football. And believe me I’m no bandwagon fan.

vCash
    Years ago Wesley Reed told me that his biggest fear was that every game would be on TV.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke