Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damien Martinez

vCash
    Man, I thought Emery was a can't miss prospect back in the day. So far he's a bust. (Compared to expectations).
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Dylan Edwards and John Emery both just entered the portal. Expect us to throw our hat in the ring for both. Lebby is casting a wide net in regards to transfers. Edwards would be hell on wheels in this offense.
    We aren't touching Emery IMO. He's had a ton of issues at LSU and he's simply not good. If we go after him, it's a huge whiff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    as mentioned above, his long time friend Wright hitting the portal may have rattled him this week.
    Not really smart on the players part if the only reason you go to a school is because your friend is there. Your friend leaves so then you are going to leave? Where you going to go? Where your friend goes? Friend argument just doesn?t hold water to me. Surely, you look at the coaching staff, offensive philosophy, and depth chart first. Oh yeah, and NIL!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Dylan Edwards and John Emery both just entered the portal. Expect us to throw our hat in the ring for both. Lebby is casting a wide net in regards to transfers. Edwards would be hell on wheels in this offense.
    Emery never seemed to break through at LSU. Would be a welcome addition.

vCash
    From what I saw Saturday, State has plenty of talent in the RB room. I'm going to stick with the need for D-line and a shut down corners. Both looked very weak against our offense Saturday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    From what I saw Saturday, State has plenty of talent in the RB room. I'm going to stick with the need for D-line and a shut down corners. Both looked very weak against our offense Saturday
    We have a RB room of very average. There isn’t a difference maker in the bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Agree with DL and corner.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    We have a RB room of very average. There isn’t a difference maker in the bunch.
    Agree here too.

vCash
    The portal being what it is, even if we lose Amos and miss on Martinez, I think we end up with a decent RB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    The portal being what it is, even if we lose Amos and miss on Martinez, I think we end up with a decent RB.
    Got a lot RB in the portal. I don?t think that Davis is going to contribute much this upcoming season but I like his speed and would be dangerous in this offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg81 View Post
    Got a lot RB in the portal. I don?t think that Davis is going to contribute much this upcoming season but I like his speed and would be dangerous in this offense.
    Davis is going to miss this entire season. Thanks to the barbrady and Arnett dummmmb playcall

vCash
    Blame Tulu. That POS didn?t even block his man and that?s why Davis got hurt.

Kid has a HUGE heart and speed. We need him back 100% and I hope he can get there. Hope it?s not another David Fair loss. Damn he was special before he got hurt?