We FINALLY did what we needed to do. That's good. Finally looks like we figured out that Hardin is our closer. Also VERY good. Only took Lemonis about 10 weeks but better late than never. That should help with bullpen roles immensely. We can use Tyler Davis, Schuelke, Auger, and Siary in more appropriate roles that fit them. Stephen has emerged as an ace. That's going to be very helpful. Loo is very solid. If I were in Lemonis's shoes I would start Pico against Memphis and see if he can go 50 pitches or 4 innings and try to stretch him out. Then if that goes well start him in the Governor's Cup and test him out against a SEC team. If we can get him up to 5 innings he can become our Sunday starter the last two weekends. That could help out A LOT.

The other big issue besides base running which needs to be drilled ad nauseum on Monday is the lineup. We need to drop Larry down. He is much better with runners on base than he is leading off. Let Mershon lead off, hit Chance second because he rarely strikes out meaning we can better take advantage of Mershon's speed. Then go with Dakota, Hines, Hujsack although I would think about moving Hines to third so Dakota can protect him. Then go Larry, Kohler, Long, and Pulliam. If we do that we'll maximize our hitters much better and score more runs.

Only two more midweek games left and they're big for us IMO as our RPI is 45. We can NOT lose focus against Memphis and lose that game as their RPI is 175 and they will come out ready to play. Ole Miss's RPI is 28 so winning the Governor's Cup should help some. I am assuming we will cancel North Alabama.

But we have now won more SEC games than we did in 2022 and 2023 and we have won as many regular season games than we did in 2022 and have won one less than last year. We are better but still frustrating.