Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No matter how dumb you think Lemon is....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    was just going off what was tweeted
    That explains a lot about you, honestly, lol.
    Last edited by BeardoMSU; 04-16-2024 at 07:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I think losing and frustration over expecting a better team and record will do that, unfortunately.
    Or actually seeing the team and knowing they should be better and watching them lose games by one run. That's the vast majority of our losses this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Or actually seeing the team and knowing they should be better and watching them lose games by one run. That's the vast majority of our losses this year.
    Here is the deal, last two years we got beat pretty bad, this year we have had some close losses, bottom line, they are losses and something ain't right. We can blame lots of things, no closer, no depth, lack of hitting and poor decision making. So, in saying this, where do you start to fix the problem, how bout who is in charge. Doesn't matter if it's a business or sports, buck stops at the top. I hope we make a run in the tourney, but I'm not sure how long things go up or down after this year. I just want us to continue to win!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That explains a lot about you, honestly, lol.
    tried to +1 you on this one. Couldn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    The mood on here has definitely darkened lately
    No dark mood. C34 just relentless with his schtick and misinformation, and he doesn't get a free pass just because of the sheer volume of it.

vCash
    Lemonis proving his genius again yesterday by not canceling the Alcorn game. We dropped 8 spots in RPI by playing yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    Lemonis proving his genius again yesterday by not canceling the Alcorn game. We dropped 8 spots in RPI by playing yesterday.
    So? We needed the game and the pitchers needed work. SEC wins are what matters and will decide what Regional we end up in
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    So? We needed the game and the pitchers needed work. SEC wins are what matters and will decide what Regional we end up in
    Can't disagree about pitchers and hitters needing work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    No dark mood. C34 just relentless with his schtick and misinformation, and he doesn't get a free pass just because of the sheer volume of it.
    I mostly was talking about general overall mood of the board. Which i completely understand

ETA PMDawg I wasn't referring to you, personally, just the general mood of the board.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 04-17-2024 at 11:45 AM.

vCash
    I'll agree with C34 on this one. We need to develop depth and find pitchers we can count on. We also need to get Cupp right and getting him in yesterday was big. Working him back in with a low stress situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    This.