Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
Lol no just looking at facts. He needs a minor miracle to save his job. It's possible but it's slowly slipping away. I have said it since day one though and it's why I dint suffer so much angst, he either wins or we get a new coach. It's that's simple.

Eta I still like Lemonis and he has given us our only natty in any sport, but as in anything in life you have to keep producing or you're out. It's all simple to me. Produce or you fire yourself.
No, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You're pretending like you've always had this Switzerland like neutral stance and left it at "he either wins or he's gone", but not 6 days ago you said this team was good, took issue with me saying we had roster holes, and said I had "Lemonis derangement syndrome" for saying we would finish the year 8th or 9th in the SEC.

You have been saying the team was good. You were wrong. That's fine, we all are sometimes. But you don't get to pretend now your stance has always been nothing more than "let's see if he wins"