I made a thread after the last UGA game citing stats and saying we were the 8th-9th best team in the SEC. I got ROASTED for it.

But I dont know how anyone can say I'm wrong. Teams obviously better than us: Arky, A&M, Kentucky, TN, Vandy, and SC. That leaves 7th as the absolute best you can call us, but we are probably worse than Bama. Honestly, our series at Florida was a mirror image of the UGA series, we were just on the "Florida" side when we played UGA. So you can't honestly say we're better than both teams. It's probably a 3 way tie between us for 7th putting us in that 7-9 range.

The OM loss told us nothing new: Offense that scores but not as much as it should. Starting pitching but no bullpen and no closer. No 3rd starter due to Dohm injury. Elite defense. Holes in the lineup (but now the holes are Jordan and Hines lol).

Overall we're the same team we've always been. Got into the rankings because LSU and UF were top 10 when we played them. We're decent. Capable of playing at a top 15 level but also at a sub 30 level. Probably borderline ranked quality overall. Will likely finish 8th in the SEC but tournament will be in question because of a terrible OOC. Have a punchers chance at a Super if we do make a regional.