Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
Agree. OJ did much evil and wrong, but I also hope he repented and accepted Jesus before he died. If not, what suffering is now enduring forever. Imagine his last days, the guilt on him of what he did, the fear crossing into eternity and the horror he realizes the first second after he died.

If he did confess before he died, it was only to family. No way would he give away his estate to those not his family; he may lose it anyway.
My Papaw taught me a very good lesson at a young age about doing right and following The Savior. He told me if you do folks wrong and lie, cheat, steal, etc...you may feel ok during the day when it's bright and sunny and rationalize your actions but at night when you're alone and trying to rest the things you have done will haunt you and you'll never have a peaceful rest. I don't like getting preachy on here but if you follow The Saviors example as best you can and follow my old farmer Papaws advice you'll rest peacefully here and in the next life. My Papaw had a lot of wisdom for someone who had to drop out of school in 9th grade to help support his family during the depression. Jmho. Sorry for getting to
Preachy.