Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
I think he is pretty spot on as far as this year. This is a rebuilding year for all intents and purposes. But I think it will be similar to 2009.

I am looking forward to the new offense. I was watching Oklahoma highlights tonight and the two things that I really am looking forward to the most are going to be the deep shots and tempo. Also, I really think our new QB's will fit the system well because going forward we're going to be getting guys that are mobile and can make some plays with their feet- Parson, Van Buren, and Taylor. But the difference is unlike Dan we're not going to ask the QB to be the primary runner- they're going to be looking to pass first.

I'm really interested to see what Taylor looks like in this scheme because he is built more like a prototypical QB prospect at 6'5-6'6" rather than Parson and Van Buren who are both around 6'0" and built more like Dillion Gabriel.
Unlike 2009 I hope we can pull out 6 wins and a lower bowl. That would be huge for a rebuilding year. I'm also really interested in seeing what Lebby can do with a full year of recruiting.