Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
LOL, I don't doubt what you say, but maybe someone could ask both runner and coach IF things were explained. It's a guess for all of us what may have been discussed or not discussed. Again no doubt runner made a mistake of not paying attention, but my first reaction watching was WTF? LOL, all good with you 24, you know more baseball than me, I don't have to be right every time on a message board.

May have some news for you on upcoming games.
Ah man you know you're one of my favorites. Me and you will always be all good. And I agree someone should ask exactly what went on between cheese and Hujsak. I'd like to hear that as well. I'm wrong a plenty on here. I remember I had this kid played for me. Wound up playing d1 ball at eastern Kentucky, but was a truly awful base runner but blazing fast which made him even more dangerous lol. He was on second with 2 outs runner on first 3-2 count on hitter so we're off on the pitch. Im reminding him wait for the pitcher to release don't get picked. And you know what he did? Pitcher made inside move he left to soon and got picked. I was so mad I benched his butt right there. We lost that game by one run lol. Love the kid and him my son roomed together on baseball team at jones but he sucked as a base runner! I always appreciate and respect your posts my friend!

Just let me know on the games!