Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey SVd

vCash

Hey SVd

How do you see Wed panning out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    How do you see Wed panning out?
    As it looks right now somebody is going to have a bad day south of Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    As it looks right now somebody is going to have a bad day south of Jackson.
    Yep Ole CC might have to stay either in a shelter or his Canoe. What time is your FB bad weather outlook airing??

vCash
    Yep Ole CC might have to stay either in a shelter or his Canoe. What time is your FB bad weather outlook airing??
    lol, yeah i've been watching this stuff develop and it aint looking to spiffy. The life of a Jones Countian!

vCash
    As far as a video goes I'm not sure. The guy that makes them is in AR for the eclipse. Worst case we'll have a write up this evening or tonight and then go all in on it tomorrow. Still a couple days out, but this is shaping up to have the potential to be our first decent severe event this spring.

vCash
    Interesting. So the homestead on 84 west of Collins might get some weather???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Interesting. So the homestead on 84 west of Collins might get some weather???
    Oh yeah/ The 84 Corridor will be apoppin!

vCash
    If this is the case I guarantee hwy 37 between taylorsville and Raleigh will have a tornado warned storm cross it at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    If this is the case I guarantee hwy 37 between taylorsville and Raleigh will have a tornado warned storm cross it at some point.
    Man you know it! Seems like every time. Here in jones county seems to always be out in west jones county or toward glad an myrick.

vCash
    The models are splitting on two possible scenarios. One is the low slows down and takes a more northward track. This would expand the warm sector and allow for a larger, more significant event. The other is tracks more south and the area of biggest impact is drug south with it impacting less of the state. If the first scenario is the winner it would not surprise me at all to see an upgrade to a moderate risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    The models are splitting on two possible scenarios. One is the low slows down and takes a more northward track. This would expand the warm sector and allow for a larger, more significant event. The other is tracks more south and the area of biggest impact is drug south with it impacting less of the state. If the first scenario is the winner it would not surprise me at all to see an upgrade to a moderate risk.
    I can see a moderate risk somewhere for sure, especially since I keep seeing PDS hodos in parts of Louisiana and south MS.

vCash

vCash
    20 area and south at a level 4 tomorrow. Hey CC might be seeing some old ladies on brooms flying around tomorrow. This is the hourly forecast for the CC Arrowdog and Shoeless area.

https://forecast.weather.gov/meteogr...fhr=6&psnwhr=6

vCash
    20 area and south at a level 4 tomorrow. Hey CC might be seeing some old ladies on brooms flying around tomorrow. This is the hourly forecast for the CC Arrowdog and Shoeless area.

https://forecast.weather.gov/meteogr...fhr=6&psnwhr=6
    Yeah we're battoning down the hatches! I don't worry some much but got a lot big trees on my property and been really lucky so far. Haven't had one come down since Katrina but I have also thinned the heard of some of the problem ones, but you never now.

vCash
    Hey SVD, if you or any of your storm chase buddies are down this way and need anything just holler, got lots of family and friends here in jones/jasper county.

vCash
    Speaking of flooding rain I hear Lakes Grenada and Sardis are filling up. How much rain has fallen up there the last 24 hrs?

vCash
    4-6 inches in some spots with 4-6 more inches coming by end of thursday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    4-6 inches in some spots with 4-6 more inches coming by end of thursday
    Dam might get like 6 years ago when the delta and Columbus flooded.

vCash
    I tell my wife that 4-6 inches can cause trouble all the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dawgnight15 View Post
    I tell my wife that 4-6 inches can cause trouble all the time.
    And she laughed?? Yn how is it in Starkville and will they get the game in?