Thread: I?d love to see Jang?

Banned
    vCash

I?d love to see Jang?

In the lineup today.

vCash
    Unless we have a pitching effort for the ages, today is a good day to spend with the family. I don't see us having much of a shot

vCash
    Next man up, never give up! As bad as we've been hitting can't be any worse, pitching is still there for us. Georgia most likely aren't as good as our Sunday guys left as far as pitching.

I'd take 1-0 or 2-1 game. Any win would speak volumes today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Next man up, never give up! As bad as we've been hitting can't be any worse, pitching is still there for us. Georgia most likely aren't as good as our Sunday guys left as far as pitching.

I'd take 1-0 or 2-1 game. Any win would speak volumes today.
    We are barely scoring 1-2 runs with our normal starters…

vCash
    I would refuse to play today based on unjust ejections and just forfeit. Today's game is a farce anyway as was last night's. When you play RF and 1B you automatically run near home plate to leave the field for the dugout. The fact that Hines and Jordan got ejected in the same way that players did coming out of the dugout is inherently unfair.

On the flip side, we are likely seeing how much weaker next year's team is going to be without Larry, Jordan and Hines in the lineup. Will require a big portal haul to keep us competitive next season. For that reason I'm not sure Lemonis should be retained if we barely sneak into a regional this year. We really expect.to be as good or better next season?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I would refuse to play today based on unjust ejections and just forfeit. Today's game is a farce anyway as was last night's. When you play RF and 1B you automatically run near home plate to leave the field for the dugout. The fact that Hines and Jordan got ejected in the same way that players did coming out of the dugout is inherently unfair.

On the flip side, we are likely seeing how much weaker next year's team is going to be without Larry, Jordan and Hines in the lineup. Will require a big portal haul to keep us competitive next season. For that reason I'm not sure Lemonis should be retained if we barely sneak into a regional this year. We really expect.to be as good or better next season?
    I agree with every word you said right here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post

I would actually go the other way. Run every starter out there and dare the conference to do anything about it and make their incompetence a national story.

vCash
    I don't know if he should say this publicly, but Selmon/Keenum should definitely point out to Sankey that in a sport that barely has any black players, our only 2 black position players were ejected for literally nothing. Implicit bias from the Birmingham crew? What a PR disaster.

At the very least, apparently the Birmingham crew had trouble identifying players on both teams and only ejected the ones they were sure about...
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 04-07-2024 at 09:59 AM.

vCash
    almost all our players who had on a glove as they came off the field were ejected. race had nothing to do with the stupidity from BHM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    almost all our players who had on a glove as they came off the field were ejected. race had nothing to do with the stupidity from BHM.
    If poor video quality made them unable to identify Chadwick despite the big 'ol number 8, then what quality does Larry have that made him identifiable? It's a legitimate question.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything - I'm just asking questions.

vCash
    11,13 and 42 are not allowed to play today for UGA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I would actually go the other way. Run every starter out there and dare the conference to do anything about it and make their incompetence a national story.
    Hah, one night in March - make em squirm. I like it.