Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want Lemonis fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    He?s sitting in the dugout while his players are in the clubhouse. He refuses to fight for his kids. Hide behind a screen and call me an idiot. Everyone on here knows me and how to find me. Call me an idiot to my face like a man. Pm me and I?ll send you a number an an address. Coward.
    Are you really a preacher?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Well...that's embarrassing

vCash
    Lol. You are not wrong
    No disrespect, but a pastor challenging people on a msg board and calling people names on social media is a bad look for someone in your position

vCash
    Wow. What an embarrassing thread.
    . Matt you should head pack to the shadows. I really hope you didn't send out your address to anyone.

vCash
    Jesus threw ober some tables and whipped some Pharisees when he got mad. The sensitive crowd will get over it.
    Preacher if you are defending your actions based on this you need to do some soul searching. Common man. Even a pagan can see this ain't cuttin the mustard.

We all do wrong things but you can't stick to that.

vCash
    woner how the sermon went today?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    woner how the sermon went today?
    The passage in Genesis talking about the offspring of Ishmael will be a wild donkey of a man might have come off well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I really hope you didn't send out your address to anyone.
    He sent me his address years ago, so I signed him up for a furries newsletter.**

vCash
    Awesome!! I need to go retweet it. Bet I’ll pick up a couple thousand followers!! Bring it on! Let’s throw hands. Hahaha!
    My brother in Christ, this isn't the way. As a shepard, you should be embarrassed about this, not proud and making light of it. You've hurt your witness and should seriously consider taking a message board break.

vCash
    BACK TO LEMONIS: He replaced his pitching coach, and things got better. I think he should replace Gotro ASAP. And I would expect hitting would get better. If he don?t replace Gotro, then I would want LEMONIS replaced IMO. What are your thoughts?

vCash
    Seriously, this thread is likely a small but accurate sample size telling you that it is truly a bad look. I?d reconsider where I went to church if my pastor acted this way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    BACK TO LEMONIS: He replaced his pitching coach, and things got better. I think he should replace Gotro ASAP. And I would expect hitting would get better. If he don?t replace Gotro, then I would want LEMONIS replaced IMO. What are your thoughts?
    It's Lemonis's call but the truth is our hitting compared to everyone else hasn't been bad. We actually hit SEC pitching better.

I get frustrated with our approach at times and I think we could be better but at the same time the reality is it's not so bad that a change is warranted at this time. I just wish Gautreau was more hands on and would be more active with making adjustments. So if he left I wouldn't be that upset but I'm also fine if he stays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's Lemonis's call but the truth is our hitting compared to everyone else hasn't been bad. We actually hit SEC pitching better.

I get frustrated with our approach at times and I think we could be better but at the same time the reality is it's not so bad that a change is warranted at this time. I just wish Gautreau was more hands on and would be more active with making adjustments. So if he left I wouldn't be that upset but I'm also fine if he stays.
    This is where i'm at as well. Just watch a weekend of college baseball besides State and you'll see we are in much better shape than so many others. But as you said if he left, I'm sure we would find a suitable replacement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    I'm kinda in the middle on Goat. Our offense seems to be up and down during his tenure - rarely that great, but rarely terrible.
    Our average finish in the SEC since he got here in 2017 -
    Avg - 6th
    SLG - 6.5
    OBP - 7th
    Runs - 6.5

That's very average. We did have arguably the best offense in the SEC in 2019 (at worst 2nd best), but overall he is meh. I also have no idea who we would replace him with, so i feel like being pretty much a lock for an offense that is going to be at worst middle of the pack takes out question marks. One thing I do like about his approach is that we do not strike out a lot. We were the worst in strikeouts in '17, and since 2019 we have finished either 12th or 13th (14th has the lowest total). So we put the ball in play.
    Last edited by BrunswickDawg; 04-08-2024 at 01:49 PM.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Wow. What an embarrassing thread.
    . Matt you should head pack to the shadows. I really hope you didn't send out your address to anyone.
    I would love to play some of these guys for cash on golf course, we are a fragile bunch for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I would love to play some of these guys for cash on golf course, we are a fragile bunch for sure.
    LOL, I wish i could give you more rep on this! That's awesome!

vCash
    Thanks for your input Todd, Brunswick, and Commerce. I appreciate that. You guys usually have some good comments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Are you really a preacher?
    I've questioned this for a long time. He literally used the term "tea bagging" in a thread recently. SMH
    MSU = Check Collectors