Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Van Lith in transfer portal again

vCash

Van Lith in transfer portal again

Go get her, Purcell. Pony up, WBB boosters.

vCash
    He coached her at Louisville.

They know each other well.

vCash
    She put on a little extra weight this past season and scored about 4 pts less a game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    She put on a little extra weight this past season and scored about 4 pts less a game
    she also played out of position at LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    She's still easily the best player on the roster if she comes here. Had she transferred here this year, we're likely on of the 16 hosts instead of missing the tournament altogether.

vCash
    It wouldn't shock me at all for us to get her. She played in the LSU bright lights but didn't fit in well. She has a great relationship with Purcell and we just lost Jasmine Brown to transfer and Laren park lane graduates so we would be a good landing spot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If you want her so bad why don't you pony up. Love how it's always someone else's job. Sorry that just a pet peave of mine.

vCash
    Sorry, where he's transferring from??

ETA... oh, WBB. Never mind.

ETAA... Yawn
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 04-04-2024 at 06:23 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Sorry, where he's transferring from??

ETA... oh, WBB. Never mind.

ETAA... Yawn
    Don't know what point you're trying to make but WBB has come a long way, their ratings are right there with the Men and some games are even higher.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Well it’s their money so they can do with it what they want, but if you’ve got money to throw down the toilet I’d hope we could get it to go to a sport like football or men’s basketball. Not a sport that loses ten million dollars a year.

vCash
    sexy Biatch. I want her to play for State just for the videos.

And shut up assholes- she's legal. I'm not Biden
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Marius and Smurfdawg69, the door is 👆. The Woman Haters Treehouse Club died with Spanky and Our Gang!

vCash
    We aren’t on her radar right now.

vCash
    Exactly. She is more the Hollywood type or at least Cali type. I could see her at SC or Stanford or UCLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    Don't know what point you're trying to make but WBB has come a long way, their ratings are right there with the Men and some games are even higher.
    They are right there due to who is playing. Compare the ratings tonight from USCe/NC State to Iowa/UCONN. It will be a MASSIVE disparity. Props to womens basketball for jumping on a star in Clark and riding that rocket ship as far as it will go but she, and she alone, is the reason 90% of the people are tuning in.

vCash
    Also, from what I have heard, we have a better than average chance to get Van Lith. She is not stupid, she knows her marketing power and star leave the day she leaves college. She knows that the chance to have the most eyeballs on her is in the SEC.

vCash
    She'll probably wind up at UConn or maybe South Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    They are right there due to who is playing. Compare the ratings tonight from USCe/NC State to Iowa/UCONN. It will be a MASSIVE disparity. Props to womens basketball for jumping on a star in Clark and riding that rocket ship as far as it will go but she, and she alone, is the reason 90% of the people are tuning in.
    Clark is definitely a leader in why women's basketball has become more attractive to watch but let's not act like Kim Mulkey, Angel Reese, Paige buekers, Dawn Staley etc.. dont play a part in the growth of women's basketball. Love them or hate them they all play a factor and the game is growing with or without Clark. If you don't see it coming just sit back and wait but I can promise you it's not just Clark you seem to only want it to be.

vCash
    Being reported on Twitter that HVL will be visiting an SEC school this weekend. Of course alot of people in the comments say it's State. If true she brings alot of national spotlight to our women's program.

https://twitter.com/94FeetWBB/status...92312276693045

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If you want her so bad why don't you pony up. Love how it's always someone else's job. Sorry that just a pet peave of mine.
    Mine also !!