Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Flarda game 1 thread.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I'll be very curious to see if we bounce back or fold up like a cheap tent. That loss could kill this season and Lemonis
    I feel we’ve got more grit than that. But I hear their Sunday starter is tough. We need our number 1 back!!

vCash
    Looked like the pressure got to our pitchers in the 9th. Gonna be interesting to see how we react tomorrow after this loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    So? Let them hit solo HR's and we would still have a 2 run lead with right handers coming up. How did the RH batters do against him? If it aint broke, don't fix it.
    Schuelke is garbage in the SEC. He never needs to face more than 2-3 guys. Anything past that is luck
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Dohm has to close.

If he?s healthy.

vCash
    I hate the lefty vs lefty or righty vs righty bullcrap baseball coaches think is gospel. If a pitcher is dealing, leave them the heck alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Agree- but you and I both know that wasnt on Lemon. Davis choked. Thats on Parker
    Literally everything about the program is on Lemonis.

Banned
    vCash
    It?s this freaking simple? don?t pull schulcke and you win. End of discussion. We WILL get swept now. Make my words

vCash
    Schuelke is garbage in the SEC. He never needs to face more than 2-3 guys. Anything past that is luck
    With a 4 run lead and only needing 6 outs, should have let him go until he got into trouble.

Banned
    vCash
    You are insane

vCash
    The good news is that at worst, we will come home 3-6 in the sec after facing 3 top 10 sec teams with 2 on the road. Probably a good reminder that the sky isn't falling even though this loss sucked

vCash
    Why? There are 9 guys in the lineup that will only see him once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    It?s this freaking simple? don?t pull schulcke and you win. End of discussion. We WILL get swept now. Make my words
    THIS!! You can see it coming from a mile away!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The good news is that at worst, we will come home 3-6 in the sec after facing 3 top 10 sec teams with 2 on the road. Probably a good reminder that the sky isn't falling even though this loss sucked
    Yes. We had our chance to get a rare win against Florida. Now we must get ourselves in the right mental frame for next weekend against another underrated team.

vCash
    Then all our pitchers are garbage in SEC play……well I may be on to something there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    You are insane
    Schuelke before tonight had made 5 SEC appearances with 2 IP's. 3 H's/2BB's/2 earned runs

Acting like he is some great RP is like saying me wearing a dress makes me a woman

vCash
    [QUOTE=msstate7;1591794]The good news is that at worst, we will come home 3-6 in the sec after facing 3 top 10 sec teams with 2 on the road. Probably a good reminder that the sky isn't falling even though this loss sucked[/QUOTE

I don’t think 3-6 is good regardless of who we played. Florida isn’t great; good yes they are 15-10. LSU has issues. Just saying.

We are improved from last two years and it’s still early but dang year 6 and we are 3-6. This ain’t MSU baseball.

I hope we win Saturday, that would mean we got some stones after the loss tonight.

vCash
    I don't disagree with taking Schuelke out. He is hit or miss and there were several LH hitters due up.

Tyler Davis being worse than a blind 8th grader and Auger having literally 1 pitch is what lost us the game. That and Kohler channeling his inner Slate Alford

vCash
    Regardless of what he did before tonight, he pitched well tonight and the coaches should?ve AT LEAST let him face the first 2 batters in 8th. He had ONLY faced 4 batters and one of those got on because of the dropped pop up.
    This loss is 100% on the coaches for pulling the submariner too soon.
    Batters don?t see that type pitcher much and he may have kept on rolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I don't disagree with taking Schuelke out. He is hit or miss and there were several LH hitters due up.

Tyler Davis being worse than a blind 8th grader and Auger having literally 1 pitch is what lost us the game. That and Kohler channeling his inner Slate Alford
    Kohler has been channeling his inner Slate Alford for a week now….and at least Slate might hit a homer every once in a while. Kohler barely swings the bat. Agree on your points about Davis and Auger though. We should have cut them loose in the offseason.

vCash
    Choking tonight sux

Tomorrow is a new day