Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Just know his stats...

Poor from 3 and FT
    Great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Great
    Not concerned about that from our big.

If we can somehow get de'shayne Montgomery to go with clary and Hubbard, we will have plenty of scoring. Need some front court guys that can rebound and defend

vCash
    I don't think we have a chance but I'd love to get Robbie Avilla from Indiana State. He just announced he's entering the portal but that's a pipe dream. He's an extremely popular player.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I don't think we have a chance but I'd love to get Robbie Avilla from Indiana State. He just announced he's entering the portal but that's a pipe dream. He's an extremely popular player.
    I love Cream Abdul Jabbar too, but I think he would struggle against SEC talent. It will be very interesting to see where he ends up though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    I love Cream Abdul Jabbar too, but I think he would struggle against SEC talent. It will be very interesting to see where he ends up though.
    He's probably following his HC to St. Louis

vCash
    Oh well...

vCash
    Keyshawn hits the portal...doesn't really hurt my feelings. Jans will replace that spot with equal or better.

vCash
    Murphy has next level skills, he just never put it all together. I was hoping we could keep him, I wouldn't be shocked to see him flourish next year somewhere else.

With the news of Jans interviewing elsewhere I'm hoping he's still trying to recruit the portal hard because we have a lot of players to replace. We need more size, shooting and rim protection

vCash
    If Jans really wants out he better bust his ass in the portal. If we miss tourney his offers will dry up

vCash
    Reuben Chinyelu and De?Shayne Montgomery on campus this weekend. Man, if we could pull this off...

Clary
    Hubbard
    Montgomery
    Cam
    Chinyeku

That's a nice lineup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    If Jans really wants out he better bust his ass in the portal. If we miss tourney his offers will dry up
    If Jans wants players out of the portal then he needs to get his own ass out of the coaching portal and sign his extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Reuben Chinyelu and De?Shayne Montgomery on campus this weekend. Man, if we could pull this off...

Clary
    Hubbard
    Montgomery
    Cam
    Chinyeku

That's a nice lineup
    I like Montgomery, he brings a little size out there on the perimeter, my only concern with him is he didn't play against a ton of tough competition coming out of Mount Saint Mary's... I don't know how his game will translate to the SEC.

Chinyeku still seems very raw offensively but he plays good on Defense, I saw some film on him and he is still learning how to play, almost like Gai Chol. I wouldn't hate either pick up especially for some depth but we are still needing to get some bona-fide SEC caliber guys to put next to Hubbard, Clary and Cam.
    Last edited by NCMSTFAN; 04-10-2024 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    If Jans wants players out of the portal then he needs to get his own ass out of the coaching portal and sign his extension.
    I agree

vCash
    Any updates?

vCash
    Scratch Alexis off the list

vCash
    De’Shayne Montgomery is one I would expect to announce for us in the near future. Also we are trying to get in on Koby Brea from Dayton who just entered. 6’6 and is almost a 50/40/90 guy. He will probably be one of the most sought after transfers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    De’Shayne Montgomery is one I would expect to announce for us in the near future. Also we are trying to get in on Koby Brea from Dayton who just entered. 6’6 and is almost a 50/40/90 guy. He will probably be one of the most sought after transfers.
    Montgomery would be a good pull imo.

vCash
    Michael Nwoko just committed. 6'10 transfer freshman from Miami. Played about 9 minutes a game this year. Was a 4 star coming out of HS.