Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
Hubbard and Cam are not a bad start. We got to keep them. I think Chol is going to be really good but don't want to rely on him in the middle next year so you have to get someone from the portal. I don't know what to make of Shak. He shot the ball the best of his career and was actually our best percentage 3 pt shooter but he would pass up open shots and disappeared in some games. I would like to keep him but it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves for one more year somewhere else. Jones is a good guy to have off the bench and possibly start. Fort can shoot but Jans must not like his defense. Murphy makes my head hurt. He'll make a wow play and before you can fully appreciate it he will shoot an air ball 3 and throw the ball to the opponent. I'm not sure what they should do with him.
I would like to keep Hubbard, Cam, Shak, Jones, and Chol. Maybe Murphy and Fort. Get a shooter and big man from the portal. Maybe we'll get really lucky and one of the freshmen turns out to be another Hubbard.
Shak can be a really important player for us next year. I hope he returns. I'm not sure what to make of Chol to be honest. Jones can play a role for sure and Hubbard and Cam are must. But there's no doubt we need at least 2 studs from the portal. Not two players, two studs.