Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Believe me... I'm aware, forget what I tried to put together for the board? . It will continue to be our problem until either the system changes or people change (yea right.... )
    What you tried to put together is EXACTLY what I am referring to. You would have thought you were asking for 100K and their left arm and right leg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    What you tried to put together is EXACTLY what I am referring to. You would have thought you were asking for 100K and their left arm and right leg.
    I feel bad for the Espresso Martini?s in Highland Park around you tonight..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I feel bad for the Espresso Martini?s in Highland Park around you tonight..
    I am not much of an HPV person. More Knox/Henderson

vCash
    Lowest point total we had all season. We got absolutely smoked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Lowest point total we had all season. We got absolutely smoked
    Yeah just shows how bad we played. One of our worst games of year. Cam going out early was big. MichSt was hot shooting too; that ain't been them this year. Just double bad luck for State. Typical for us. Butler in 2004, Liberty few years ago, typical NCAAT for MSU.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    It was bad. But that team is over. We have an opportunity to flip the page and get some pieces and get better. We need two off of our bench to get serious about their careers and get their minds right.

To the guys who played their last game, thanks for choosing MSU. Disappointing, but not like we went 0 for the season.

All but two teams lose their last game of the season and one is in a tourney no one cares about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    My new basketball stance. I don't care if we make the NCAA tournament any more if all we are going to do is keep losing game 1. Win a single game. what a joke
    This is why I could care less about it