I just hope at season's end it is black and white. I don't want it to be a barely sneak into a regional and get bounced to where it is a tough decision on the AD of if we keep Lemonis or not. I know more than likely we will be a middle of the road SEC team and that is improvement. I guess as long as we are getting better as a program he needs to stay. That being said, it's a marathon, lets see where everything shakes out at the end of the regular season. Baseball is a funny sport, we made it to the cws in 07 right before Polk's fall off and that 07 team had no business making it to the CWS just got hot at the right time. The best metric for college baseball is looking at a 5 year span from the start of a new coaches tenure. If we are consistently getting to supers we are in good shape.

Put yourself in position enough times and you'll eventually luck into winning it all. Just have to get there consistently. If this staff can't do that they need to go, If they can, great lets roll with them.