Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No new Twitter Nostradumbasses calling/predicting Lemon's firing?

vCash

No new Twitter Nostradumbasses calling/predicting Lemon's firing?

Amazing that has gone away. I wonder why?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    At least we don't have to put up with Rocky for at least a week

vCash
    We beat them last year too, and sucked. Careful speaking too soon, it's a long season. I'm sure he'll do just enough to keep his job while we still suck. Hope I'm wrong. Liked what I saw this weekend. Didn't like the shitty losses we already have to bad teams this year.

vCash
    lord let the season play out before you get a rotator cuff injury patting yourself on the back. by the way you predicted we would go 1-2 this weekend!

vCash
    I'll still be surprised if he's still our coach come June. But willing to let it play out, unlike you. I'm also basing my thoughts on the last 2.5 years as a whole, instead of just one series. But, hey, we won the series against LSU and looked darn good doing it. I'm enjoying it. I just do it differently than you. If this is what makes you happy, knock yourself out!

Maybe he gets his a steady stream of his own players in and we move past the last 2.5 years and get back to being a respectable program. I would like nothing more. But the 2022 and 2023 seasons will never be erased. They happened, and he owns them forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I'll still be surprised if he's still our coach come June. But willing to let it play out, unlike you. I'm also basing my thoughts on the last 2.5 years as a whole, instead of just one series. But, hey, we won the series against LSU and looked darn good doing it. I'm enjoying it. I just do it differently than you. If this is what makes you happy, knock yourself out!

Maybe he gets his a steady stream of his own players in and we move past the last 2.5 years and get back to being a respectable program. I would like nothing more. But the 2022 and 2023 seasons will never be erased. They happened, and he owns them forever.
    lol- I've bookmarked the threads. Should be a fun Spring
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Ya know...choosing to just enjoy things without trolling folks is always an option, lol.

vCash
    I hope State goes to Omaha and we still fire his brain farting ass! That crap today when neither coach had a clue while Cijntge was walking 5 straight batters to get us in a tie game was epic mental retardation! The hitters bailed his bucket butt out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I hope State goes to Omaha and we still fire his brain farting ass! That crap today when neither coach had a clue while Cijntge was walking 5 straight batters to get us in a tie game was epic mental retardation! The hitters bailed his bucket butt out!
    He walked 5 straight? Hmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He walked 5 straight? Hmm
    Misspoke. He walked 3 straight, the last 2 with the bases loaded.

vCash
    Correct.

vCash
    Why would you want him fired if he takes us to Omaha? That would be three trips to Omaha in the last five full seasons with a NC.

For him to leave at that point it would probably take South Carolina firing their coach and offering comparable money to what we're paying him now. That's a lot of things lining up correctly for that scenario to even have a prayer of happening.

Banned
    vCash

But he don’t own 19 and 21? Got it

Geez

Banned
    vCash
    There is no way you are paying attention to what you are saying. There’s no one alive that could post this if they even considered what they were saying

vCash
    I had to respond to 34 since he wondered where the "Fahr Lemonis" people were.

vCash

If he has more weekends like this one the only way he won't be here next year is if he decides to leave on his own. Which would surprise me. But then again Pat McMahon surprised me too so I guess anything is possible.

This is a crazy post. The last two years are never erased but 2019 and 2021 are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Amazing that has gone away. I wonder why?
    As I said last week some fans are going to find out that pitching and defense can win you a lot of baseball games. Now we're adding offense to it and we're kicking LSU's ass.

Oh and our RPI is 60 for those keeping score at home.

vCash
    To be fair, he was almost out of the inning and had been cruising prior. Not an excuse, but I can see why they weren't prepared. The ump did us no favors, if they didn't shrink the strike zone he is out of the inning with no damage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    To be fair, he was almost out of the inning and had been cruising prior. Not an excuse, but I can see why they weren't prepared. The ump did us no favors, if they didn't shrink the strike zone he is out of the inning with no damage.
    This is the correct answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    As I said last week some fans are going to find out that pitching and defense can win you a lot of baseball games. Now we're adding offense to it and we're kicking LSU's ass.

Oh and our RPI is 60 for those keeping score at home.
    Pitching and defense are an absolute must for consistently winning in baseball. It is literally an arms race. A college head coach told me one time about never having to much pitching, "you'll never hear a coach say we lost because we didn't have enough left fielders, lol".