Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU game 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Yep should've left him in and see how he reacts. But this ump is terrible.
    Yep. Everybody knows all refs and umps in a State game are bad against State. It can't be that out pitching is bad today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Is there any way we can get them to invoke the 10 run rule say in the 4th inning?
    Yep, this one should definitely be over in 7 innings. I figured after yesterday being so good that we would lose in both basketball and baseball today. Nothing can stay good for very long for an MSU fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Yep. Everybody knows all refs and umps in a State game are bad against State. It can't be that out pitching is bad today.
    I'm not saying he missed every pitch, but he was awful for half an inning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    I'm not saying he missed every pitch, but he was awful for half an inning
    Yeah we threw some doo doo balls but blue cost us at least 2 runs. Black struckout the leadoff hitter 3 times and no call. Could've been a different inning if you get first out, but that's baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I called that pitching change as bad before it blew up. Why?! Why! Why! You had scored a run... If Stephen is our #2 give him a chance to right the ship. Just an idiotic move imo
    Pulling Stevens was the right call. None of our starters are good enough to have a long leash except for maybe Lo.

vCash
    Never concede a basball game until the last out. That being said we split first two and go with lo for a series win every weekend and we'll be ok!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Pulling Stevens was the right call. None of our starters are good enough to have a long leash except for maybe Lo.
    Stevens should've been pulled but I would give Dohm some leeway and Lo as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It was 5-1. If you make the move, it's almost certainly gonna be a pitcher worse than Stephen bc you can't use plus arms down 4. It makes no sense to take him out for a worse pitcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Never concede a basball game until the last out. That being said we split first two and go with lo for a series win every weekend and we'll be ok!
    Until I see one of our rhp get some of their guys out, we better hope loftin wins this series tomorrow, not lo

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Meanwhile LSU starter throws 4 strikes and gets 2 quick outs allowing him to pitch carefully to Jordan. Then Hines weak pop up to right.
    Hines loves to hit a lazy fly ball to the right side. He may want to learn how to swing for the other way, for once.

vCash
    Until I see one of our rhp get some of their guys out, we better hope loftin wins this series tomorrow, not lo
    Well why don't we just wait and see how Lo does

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Well why don't we just wait and see how Lo does
    I really hope he does. This is what I'm worried about though... 11 bb in 21.2 ip. And they seem to hit rhp well, which is lo's strong side

vCash
    I really hope he does. This is what I'm worried about though... 11 bb in 21.2 ip. And they seem to hit rhp well, which is lo's strong side
    Yeah if we get the same strike zone as we got today it'll be rough for anyone who pitches. Blacks inning would've been different if we get strikes called on the leadoff but we didn't and black let it affect him, and he's gotta be tougher than that.

vCash
    Good thing though Lo can switch to lefty lol!

vCash
    Ligon 2 good outings in a row

vCash
    Lemonis, stop challenging stupid shit

vCash
    Hopefully kohler is about to start hitting

vCash
    Atta boy, chance

vCash
    This team ain't got any quit in them still battling.

vCash
    Not over yet