I debated to post this or not. But I thought some would know this to be true. Also I?m sure many will state that they never experienced anything. But the following is one of the main reasons I despise LSUx.

While leaving the baseball game last night and walking back to my vehicle I had group of LSUx fans walking behind me. They kept talking about how badly they had been treated at the game. Obviously by their complaining among themselves they had somehow sat in somebody?s chair back seats and the owners showed up to claim their seats. They kept going on and on how rude the people were that were trying to sit in their seats. They said they were appalled by having to get up and leave.

After listening to them for a long time I finally told them how I was treated by my one and only visit to Alex Box stadium. I had bought and paid for seats in their stadium and the LSUx fans made it unbearable for me and my wife to watch the game. The LSUx fans around us on every play LSUx made they would stand over us and scream tiger bait over and over. Had one older lady behind us with a silver crucifix around her neck cuss at us repeatedly. After having a drink accidentally on purpose spilled down or backs we left. This was in the late 1980?s. I swore that I would never step back in that crap hole they call Alex Box stadium and I haven?t.