Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Auburn game thread

vCash
    I really hope tourney refs let them play

vCash
    And stop the bs about Jans, he is a good fit for MSU. His teams play hard, hope we can get a shooter in portal.

vCash
    Only real regret is I would like to have known how it would have played out had DJ not thrown the ball away to the ref. Just a fluky turnover that cost us any chance to win down the stretch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    And stop the bs about Jans, he is a good fit for MSU. His teams play hard, hope we can get a shooter in portal.
    Right on!

vCash
    I agree, and I'm tough on him at times but I definitely don't want him going anywhere, he fits what we need, a tough nosed coach who coaches his kids to be tough. If we can only get a couple more scorers we are going to be scary. I wouldn't be surprised if we go on a run in the tournament

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I agree, and I'm tough on him at times but I definitely don't want him going anywhere, he fits what we need, a tough nosed coach who coaches his kids to be tough. If we can only get a couple more scorers we are going to be scary. I wouldn't be surprised if we go on a run in the tournament
    It’s very possible. We can beat anyone on a giving night. I think today we got a little tired second half. Love our grit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    We need to do whatever it takes to keep the man. He's the right fit for us! Sure he makes mistakes but all coaches do, but the man can coach! I'm with ya, i think we make a run too!

vCash
    Anyone who doesn?t like Jan?s is a 17in idiot. He?s as good as we?ve had since early stansbury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Anyone who doesn?t like Jan?s is a 17in idiot. He?s as good as we?ve had since early stansbury.
    The guy has taken a team that had NO SHOOTERS to the NCAA tournament and is about to take one with ONE SHOOTER to the NCAA tournament. Just surround Hub with a couple of 3 and D guys and we would be hell on wheels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The guy has taken a team that had NO SHOOTERS to the NCAA tournament and is about to take one with ONE SHOOTER to the NCAA tournament. Just surround Hub with a couple of 3 and D guys and we would be hell on wheels.
    Yep!

vCash
    aTm gave out too