Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We beat LSU with a midweek against their SP1

vCash

We beat LSU with a midweek against their SP1

1-0 guys

Gonna be some sad faces this Spring about Lemon keeping his job
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Hopefully not. If he keeps his job, that means we had a good year. I don't think anyone will be sad about that. Surely not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Hopefully not. If he keeps his job, that means we had a good year. I don't think anyone will be sad about that. Surely not.
    Imma have to disagree. We have plenty of people that want me to be wrong about this season

vCash
    Extend him tonight.

vCash
    I hope we keep winning. This may have been the best win in a long time. Tomorrow could be interesting, win and it may generate many fans to believe, also will help confidence with players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Imma have to disagree. We have plenty of people that want me to be wrong about this season
    We do enjoy it when you’re wrong, but not at the expense of actively cheering against our baseball team. I’ve been tough on lemon, but would gladly eat crow if he can guide us to 15+ sec wins.

vCash
    I'd be happy with what u say.

vCash
    The season is long. Early losses one sec win all the same. But let the season play out. I think it will be ok. But if not , we will move on.

vCash
    There are multiple people on multiple sites that want him fired no matter. So they exist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The season is long. Early losses one sec win all the same. But let the season play out. I think it will be ok. But if not , we will move on.
    100%

My basic point is we have the talent to compete. Lemon has to get the job done. We dont lack talent

vCash
    I wanted 1 this weekend, but now we need 2. Come on dawgs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Well said Homedawg. Message boards can be brutal but we all have to move on good or bad. Having my grandson playing last few years is a humbling experience with posters.

vCash
    Pump the brakes slightly. We’re 1-0. One game does not an SEC season make.

Good win. Great job by Stevens. Showed some grit and toughness at the plate. Executed some situational hitting…especially with 2 outs and 2 strikes. If we keep those things up it could be a good yr and we won’t be searching for a new coach.

vCash
    We should all want him to succeed. We do not need another coaching change. It felt good to be a bulldog today.

vCash
    I think we would be ecstatic if we could get both, you being wrong and significant post season play.

But hey, you?ve been wrong about so many things, every once in a while we?ll let you get a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    I think we would be ecstatic if we could get both, you being wrong and significant post season play.

But hey, you?ve been wrong about so many things, every once in a while we?ll let you get a win.
    the typical response time after time after time after time after time afte time after time after time after time....

vCash
    I want a sweep now. Tomorrow is even money- a 50/50 game.

Sunday? We have the SEC's best Sunday SP. Let's roll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Pump the brakes slightly. We?re 1-0. One game does not an SEC season make.

Good win. Great job by Stevens. Showed some grit and toughness at the plate. Executed some situational hitting?especially with 2 outs and 2 strikes. If we keep those things up it could be a good yr and we won?t be searching for a new coach.
    LOL ... folks acting like we just won a Super Regional.
    They'll be ready to fire him again tomorrow if we lose by same margin as we won today by.

vCash
    the typical response time after time after time after time after time afte time after time after time after time....
    I’m one of the few that like you, but let’s be honest you are 50/50 at best, like most semi-educated people.

vCash
    Based on what I'm seeing I think we will be a good second half team. The bats are starting to come around. And our arms are looking better. It's interesting to me because now we have Stevens, Loftin, Holcombe, and Ligon starting to emerge- do we move Dohm to the bullpen since he is a bit injury prone? It may be a way to maximize our talent better.