Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
When Lemonis gets fired this is going to be why.

Lack of detail.

He only does something about it when the fans get upset when he should have handled it already.
We had lots of little things we could have done last night to win.

- Stay the 17 awake when you are taking a lead off first with a left handed pitcher. It's one thing to get an out with aggressive baserunning, but how can you get off the bag and not 17ing pay attention to the pitcher? It's not like any of our batters get on base enough to get bored with it. They should appreciate everytime they get on base. 17. We left 3 stranded on base that inning. Pay attention while running and we likely get a run and have an extra out to work with with bases loaded. That's probably 1 run added to our score at least. You'd hope more.

- Catch a fly ball in left field instead of bad news bearing it with the communication. That's 2 runs that could have been prevented.

- Don't pull up on a ground ball to second. I have no clue what happened on that play. I don't think it was a routine ground ball but it certainly looked like Mershon could have gotten to it and from my angle it didn't even look like he'd have to dive for it. Just bend over and try to backhand it. Not sure why he pulled up like he did. If someone had a better view would love to know what happened. Not sure I can call that a run that would have been avoided because it wouldn't have been an easy play regardless, but you never know what might happen if you at least make an attempt on the ball.

I know errors and mental mistakes are going to happen, but damn it's frustrating to watch the little league bullshit.