Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dawgs vs USA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    You look very foolish in this thread. Yes, you've been roasted. You can probably recover from it one day
    Yeah. Lol. I'm getting text messages about how stupid you are so carry on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Yeah. Lol. I'm getting text messages about how stupid you are so carry on.
    Delete. I said something mean
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 03-12-2024 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    Regardless, we both support the same school. I apologize. I've never had a beef with you until this thread.
    I have a new lease on life. I was diagnosed with something a few years and pledged my money to MSU baseball. To each his own.
    You are my brother at the end of the day. Sorry for the disagreement and I didn't mean to be rude.

Hail State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Regardless, we both support the same school. I apologize. I've never had a beef with you until this thread.
    I have a new lease on life. I was diagnosed with something a few years and pledged my money to MSU baseball. To each his own.
    You are my brother at the end of the day. Sorry for the disagreement and I didn't mean to be rude.

Hail State.
    It's all good.

vCash
    Kumba ya, Kumba ya, lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Kumba ya, Kumba ya, lol!
    Haha!!!

I'll argue with anyone when I'm passionate about something. Then I see how ugly it gets and I'm like "let's roll this back"!!!!
    Lol

vCash
    Me and Downward have apologized to each other and are good. I disagree with him, but he's a Bulldog and we both want what's best for MSU. It's all good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Me and Downward have apologized to each other and are good. I disagree with him, but he's a Bulldog and we both want what's best for MSU. It's all good
    Yes. And I'll be surrounded by LSU fans screaming for State to whip their ass in basketball!!! And all y'all basketball fans would be like WTF!?!?!? DD has lost his mind!!! Haha

vCash
    Other than a 4 game stretch in 1996 and Stansbury's 6 trips to the tourney in 12 years as our Head Coach, what have State fans had to crow about in Basketball? Beating Auburn and UT at home in the same season State lost to Southern University on the same court? Or maybe let's go back to the Bob Boyd 4 corners offense in the 80's in a period where I believe his team lost a game At Georgia 42-32 or something like that after the halftime score was something like 14-12 maybe? Those were some good times in basketball for sure.

If the talent is so good with 3 All SEC players how in the heck did this team lose 4 straight at the most important time of the season. By the way, I watched them all so I am not anti basketball. I am disgusted by the effort on the court just like I have been disgusted by the effort on the Diamond the past 2 plus years. And was disgusted by the effort last fall! When you are in your 70's and have following and cheering and attending games for your favorite college programs for the past 60 years, you have been through a lot of DISGUST if you are a Bulldog fan!

But Baseball! BASEBALL! I got to witness the one thing many State fans who came before us NEVER got to witness. A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Wake me up before the final trumpet sounds when State does that in Basketball or Football!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Other than a 4 game stretch in 1996 and Stansbury's 6 trips to the tourney in 12 years as our Head Coach, what have State fans had to crow about in Basketball? Beating Auburn and UT at home in the same season State lost to Southern University on the same court? Or maybe let's go back to the Bob Boyd 4 corners offense in the 80's in a period where I believe his team lost a game At Georgia 42-32 or something like that after the halftime score was something like 14-12 maybe? Those were some good times in basketball for sure.

If the talent is so good with 3 All SEC players how in the heck did this team lose 4 straight at the most important time of the season. By the way, I watched them all so I am not anti basketball. I am disgusted by the effort on the court just like I have been disgusted by the effort on the Diamond the past 2 plus years. And was disgusted by the effort last fall! When you are in your 70's and have following and cheering and attending games for your favorite college programs for the past 60 years, you have been through a lot of DISGUST if you are a Bulldog fan!

But Baseball! BASEBALL! I got to witness the one thing many State fans who came before us NEVER got to witness. A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Wake me up before the final trumpet sounds when State does that in Basketball or Football!
    Y'all are still missing the point. Literally no one is comparing the success of baseball and basketball. Nobody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    What happened to the Miskelly's?

I'm tired of seeing MSU fans try to make it basketball vs baseball. We can be good and thrive at both. Being good at both is what is good for MSU.

Just because Cohen didn't put enough into basketball doesn't mean hey let's shit all over baseball now.
    Oscar does not donate much anymore. His son left the staff to go be on the KSU staff with Jerome Tang. Even before that we were not getting a lot of Miskelly money.

Also, my problem with baseball is not the team, Lemonis, or Cohen. It is a certain sect of fans out in the LFL. They have turned it into the Baseball version of The Grove. They care more about the appearance of being there than the game.

We need to be supporting all programs, that is true. But when football and basketball float all the other programs, they need to get more support than they currently get. Football cannot get an IPF, basketball gets lipstick on a pig instead of a new arena, but by god we are going to build a AAA park for the baseball program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    And no one outside of MS gave one crap or probably even knew that we had won it. I was asked the other day by a Georgia fan if MSU had ever won a Natty. I said of course, just a couple years ago! He looked perplexed, and I said "In baseball". He laughed and said "Ok".
    MSU = Check Collectors