Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
Win 2 against LSU and everyone will start to buy in.
Yep. But to be honest I think we're somewhere in the middle of the SEC and LSU is somewhere near the top. It's going to be interesting because it comes down to SEC play as we have said many times. I think we're good enough to make the SEC Tournament and I think we're good enough to make a regional. But will that be enough to keep Lemonis around?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
Why did we schedule 2 midweek before LSU weekend?
Because while it's good for MSU to play in Biloxi it's logistically hard for MSU to travel there because we're using the bus. So to make it worth our while we schedule Biloxi during spring break when the players don't have class so we can stay overnight and don't have to worry about the players missing class. The SEC is the one that decided to schedule LSU where they did in our schedule. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
Many of the SPSers on that 3on site are actively rooting against this baseball team so that Lem gets fired.

Most also can't stand the outfield loungers that feed opposing players, and they don't like ANY NIL $$ or upgrades going to baseball.
Most of them also thought that Barbay was going to be awesome and have the best offense ever at MSU. Their forte is sports logos, eating bar-b-que and mac and cheese at Two Brothers, and field paint. Not sports discussion. Kind of like fashion designers on HGTV.