Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg63 View Post
OM will pay him as an analyst roughly $100k and let him continue to collect on his MSU buyout. What does he bring to the table for OM specifically as Golding wants man coverage eventually and 4 man rush; not Arnett's past or philosphy. Is there an instate recruiting angle I am missing? I don't think so but someone may know more than I.

Kiffin practicing the Saban method sort of.
It's not that hard - the thing about having analysts is that you have the ability had a depth in knowledge and varied approaches and that strengthens everything.

I'll use a current life situation for me as an example. I work in city planning. A retired planner who I'd worked with a little liked some things we were doing, and asked if there was an opportunity to work PT. Turns out the guy isn't just a retired planner, he's a former Undersecretary for HUD - and knows the ins and outs of every funding program they have. He helped with a grant, and now its turned into a full blown new department dealing with workforce housing issues. I spent $25k for a PT contract employee and brought close to $3m in Federal monies in one year that we had never been able to tap into before. Our City Manager and City Commission think we are geniuses when all it really was was making a good hire to help augment my staff.