Thread: Wanna see something funny

vCash

Wanna see something funny

Banned
    vCash
    Someone inform the idiot that they just lost. He doesn’t seem to be aware.

vCash
    Lol, oh my lord...what a baby.

vCash
    Worlds biggest sissy! You can tell he ain't from around here. This is a rival game and there's always gonna be emotion. Funny usm always talks about how they want us and stuff and it never seems to help them. I didnt realize usm had a target on their back and everybody wants to beat them!

Lol!

vCash
    He's getting absolutely cooked by State twitter, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    He's getting absolutely cooked by State twitter, lol.
    Deservedly so!

vCash
    He is a transfer from Rhode Island.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Worlds biggest sissy! You can tell he ain't from around here. This is a rival game and there's always gonna be emotion. Funny usm always talks about how they want us and stuff and it never seems to help them. I didnt realize usm had a target on their back and everybody wants to beat them!

Lol!
    And we weren't that bad at all by today's "standards" of celebration. Pretty typical game as far as that goes. Dakota celebrated his home run- but the context there is Jackson is his hometown. The baseball games we play in Jackson mean a lot to our players from the Jackson Metro area. Ask Jake Mangum. So the celebration was more about that, a home run that gave us the lead and the fact that it was in a ballpark in Dakota's hometown that he had never homered in that he grew up watching games in than the fact that it was mighty USM. And even then it's not like Dakota went full MacNamee.

I remember us playing USM in Hattiesburg and it was really nasty from their fans especially during Cohen's first couple of years. There were some things that their fans directed at Lane Burroughs that were over the line. And it's a big reason why we haven't played there other than regionals. That and the fact that they price gouge our fans. Not to mention their security trying to arrest Ron Polk for arguing with an umpire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    He is a transfer from Rhode Island.
    And I don't think he knows the difference between MSU and Ole Miss or he just doesn't know their schedule since he thinks that we have to play them again.

Speaking of Lane Burroughs in my other post- he has La Tech at 12-0 and they play USM in Ruston this weekend. And then they play Alabama. This could be a rough stretch for them with a first year coach. It could get volatile for them pretty quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And we weren't that bad at all by today's "standards" of celebration. Pretty typical game as far as that goes. Dakota celebrated his home run- but the context there is Jackson is his hometown. The baseball games we play in Jackson mean a lot to our players from the Jackson Metro area. Ask Jake Mangum. So the celebration was more about that, a home run that gave us the lead and the fact that it was in a ballpark in Dakota's hometown that he had never homered in that he grew up watching games in than the fact that it was mighty USM. And even then it's not like Dakota went full MacNamee.

I remember us playing USM in Hattiesburg and it was really nasty from their fans especially during Cohen's first couple of years. There were some things that their fans directed at Lane Burroughs that were over the line. And it's a big reason why we haven't played there other than regionals. That and the fact that they price gouge our fans. Not to mention their security trying to arrest Ron Polk for arguing with an umpire.
    Right on every thing! I've been to all the State/usm games in hburg and it's absolutely nasty there, fans and players! The catcher for usm, Lawson Odom is one of our west jones kids and none of that stuff bothered him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And I don't think he knows the difference between MSU and Ole Miss or he just doesn't know their schedule since he thinks that we have to play them again.

Speaking of Lane Burroughs in my other post- he has La Tech at 12-0 and they play USM in Ruston this weekend. And then they play Alabama. This could be a rough stretch for them with a first year coach. It could get volatile for them pretty quickly.
    Being from Rhode Island he's probably easily offended lol! Also his comment about everyone wants to beat them is pretty arrogant considering between State, usm and om they're the only ones without a NC!

vCash
    Being from Rhode Island he's probably easily offended lol! Also his comment about everyone wants to beat them is pretty arrogant considering between State, usm and om they're the only ones without a NC!
    No idea how that notion of a target on their back got into his thick skull.

vCash
    I couldn't believe he actually said that! I had to listen to it again to make sure I heard right, lol!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 03-08-2024 at 09:35 AM.

vCash
    They're actually kind of arrogant when it comes to baseball. Which is funny because we beat them last year too. I'm not exactly sure where it's coming from?

vCash
    I couldn't he actually said that! I had to listen to it again to make sure I heard right, lol!
    It did kind of look like a parody. LOL.