Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A quick Snapshot of our weekend SP's

vCash
    our SOS is 110 out of over 300 teams. The hyperbole right now is off the charts

Mizzou and Mississippi have worse SOS right now. Tenn's is at 93 currently
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    our SOS is 110 out of over 300 teams. The hyperbole right now is off the charts

Mizzou and Mississippi have worse SOS right now. Tenn's is at 93 currently
    It's because very few pay attention to any other teams, they just see our warts. Look around and it don't take long to see that very few have played against very stiff competition. You play and SEC schedule and play well and everything takes care of itself. Will we play well in the SEC? We'll see, but the fact the pitching staff isn't walking a small village every single game gives me some cause for hope!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It's because very few pay attention to any other teams, they just see our warts. Look around and it don't take long to see that very few have played against very stiff competition. You play and SEC schedule and play well and everything takes care of itself. Will we play well in the SEC? We'll see, but the fact the pitching staff isn't walking a small village every single game gives me some cause for hope!
    Correct take on all counts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We'll see, but the fact the pitching staff isn't walking a small village every single game gives me some cause for hope!
    That in itself should be good for an additional 5-6 conference wins at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I agree with this statement in principle, but I think it's really likely that our RPI is lower than would be generally expected from our conference record, regardless of what that record turns out to be. We've probably played a very soft non-conference schedule and haven't even done that well in it. But we'll see. Austin Peay could turn out to be the best team in the ASUN and not a pair of RPI-killing losses, but I doubt any of the other teams we've played will help us at all.
    Or they'll be our long beach state of this year.. or worse