Thread: Bracketology 3/1

vCash

Bracketology 3/1

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ld-predictions

Still an 8 seed. No movement. Time is getting desperate for A&M and Mississippi- both on the next 4 out line
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ld-predictions

Still an 8 seed. No movement. Time is getting desperate for A&M and Mississippi- both on the next 4 out line
    Mississippi probably has to win out, plus get two in the SECT to have a chance. TAMU needs to win out.

vCash
    Keep it respectable tomorrow and win 1 more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Mississippi probably has to win out, plus get two in the SECT to have a chance. TAMU needs to win out.
    If Georgia beats aTm tomorrow, they may pack it in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Keep it respectable tomorrow and win 1 more.
    Common sense approach, beating the barn is not likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Common sense approach, beating the barn is not likely.
    If our team that has showed up the last 3 games shows up, I look for the W. UK is playing at a Final 4 level right now and we should have beat them.

vCash
    Beat Auburn tomorrow and our ceiling raises by a couple of seed lines. Even with a loss, I think we can get a 7 seed by beating A&M and SC plus one SECT win.

1-2 finish and we are likely locked in as an 8 or 9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    If aTm wins out they will be 9-9 in conference and should get a bid. They also have some decent non conference wins. Ole Miss will need to win out and at least 1 if not 2 in SEC tournament. Ole Miss weak non conference schedule is hurting them along with going 0-7 against the SEC top 5 teams. aTm beating UT and UK will help them

vCash
    Down 1 spot to #32

At #54 aTm Wednesday
    #47 SC at home Saturday

Either one locks up a bid

Games today...
    Rutgers #90 at Nebraska (q1 game for Rutgers)
    East Carolina at north Texas (#88)

vCash
    I think we are in regardless but I'd like to get 1-2 more. The media is lobbying for us already saying we are already in especially after watching us against UK down to wire and UK destroying Bama. I agree; if we aren't a tourney team there are a lot more that are in that aren't either.

Lets win next 2 anyway and finish strong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I think we are in regardless but I'd like to get 1-2 more. The media is lobbying for us already saying we are already in especially after watching us against UK down to wire and UK destroying Bama. I agree; if we aren't a tourney team there are a lot more that are in that aren't either.

Lets win next 2 anyway and finish strong.
    We aren't in yet. We've got to win one this week. If we finish 0-4 in the reg season and 1-1 in the SECT probably play in. If we finish 0-5, then a #1 NIT seed. Y'all saying we are in trust the committee waaaaay more than I do. Most thought we weren't in the play in last year and what happened?

vCash
    We need to win the next 2 and one in the sec tournament to be safe, there will likely be some bid stealers in the conference tournaments and we do not want to be on the bubble if that happens

vCash
    Yep. This happens every year.

vCash
    Bart Torvik projects as a 7 with 2 wins, an 8 at 1-1, and an 11/play-in at 0-2.

Obviously this would also depend on how everyone else does, and what happens in the SEC Tournament, but those are the averages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Bart Torvik projects as a 7 with 2 wins, an 8 at 1-1, and an 11/play-in at 0-2.

Obviously this would also depend on how everyone else does, and what happens in the SEC Tournament, but those are the averages.
    Win the next two and our first game in Nashville and I feel good about our chances of being a 7.

vCash
    Yea if we can beat @aTm and USCe and whoever we draw between aTm/OM/LSU in Nashville I think we have a good chance to get off that 8/9 line. I would much rather play Marquette or Duke in the 2nd round than Houston/Purdue/UConn

vCash
    Three more wins I think we are a 7

Two more wins I think we are an 8

One more win I think we are a 9 or 10

Zero more wins, hold on to your butts and say your prayers.