Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
"Small town USA has started to grow more. Coaches today 34 don't live say in Starkvegas 12 months, they make so much money they can buy dream houses to get away like Leach did, Mullen did and so on. Safety is better in StarkVegas say than Gainesville, even BR. Not everyone wants to be in metro USA. I think you are underestimating a lot of things. Some coaches don't have young families to worry so much about Education as well. In saying this, it's just about hiring the right fit for someone who wants to be at StarkVegas.
I hear you and nothing you said is incorrect. I'm just saying State doesnt provide any kind of advantage that Tenn, Fla, Candy, SC, UPig dont have. So lateral moves at best are unlikely. Could we pull the guy from Campbell? absolutely. We provide an advantage he doesnt currently have.

While football and baseball are different- alot of it remains the same. Guys are very unlikely to make lateral moves. And while too many of our fans think we are a top 5 program in baseball- in all reality we arent. We are a Top 20 program. Would it be best for Lemon to work out? Absolutely. If he doesnt? We'll hire a pretty good coach to replace him. But the idiocy of pulling a Vitello or someone like that is straight delusion.