Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: State opens -2.5...now -4

vCash
    They make free throws. Didn’t miss any down the stretch. Tolu missed missed a big front end before the ones he made

vCash
    Honestly one of the best games I've seen us play in awhile, just didn't get it done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I have no problem with this game. I'll go on the record that we'll win a NCAA Tournament game from what we learned tonight. We fought our asses off.
    I agree. Kentucky is shooting lights out right now. They hung 117 on Bama Saturday.

vCash
    The thing is we can beat anyone playing like that but we will let that loss linger and beat us Saturday and could let it beat us at A&M

vCash
    Wait a minute, I could be wrong but after Hubbard made his shot why did the game clock stop for 2 seconds? I thought it was supposed to keep running. It gave UK and extra 3 seconds to get last shot off. **** Kentucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    They make free throws. Didn’t miss any down the stretch. Tolu missed missed a big front end before the ones he made
    We shot 70% from FT, 51.6% from field, and 44.4% from 3. We played great, but they're better. Sucks, but true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    That dude's not a RAT
    He played the f'n game of his life... he's good, but he had to show up against us with his BEST game ever (albeit he is a freshman). Still, a f'n RAT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The thing is we can beat anyone playing like that but we will let that loss linger and beat us Saturday and could let it beat us at A&M
    We aren't winning at Auburn, period. That's the toughest place in the country to play now. Just get 1 of aTm and SC to get in tourney

vCash
    No Jan's won't let that happen. This is NOT State basketball of the past.

Now auburn is a tough place to play and we will play well. We won't lose to am

vCash
    I just pray that we dont let that kill our momentum. This team can win games. almost nobody has kentucky talent. just keep fighting

vCash
    Godd*mmit!!! I'm sure the afterlife, whenever/wherever it may be, will be reels and reels of losses like these. Geez...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    We played our asses off but bottom line is we have to recruit better. We just don't have enough offense to consistently win games against teams with that much firepower. I knew when we got into a shootout it wouldn't end well for us.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    We've beaten two top 10 teams this year and just won five SEC games in a row. Which of those facts say our veteran team lets this loss linger?

vCash
    Another sad thing, the SEC media will use this as a reason to give the SEC Freshman of the year to one of the Kentucky freshman over Hubbard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    We played our asses off but bottom line is we have to recruit better. We just don't have enough offense to consistently win games against teams with that much firepower.
    I'm not sure many do. When Bama and Kentucky are shooting well, they're really tough to beat

vCash
    Great game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We shot 70% from FT, 51.6% from field, and 44.4% from 3. We played great, but they're better. Sucks, but true.
    Just looking at when it matters. They missed none down the stretch.

vCash
    Really hard to complain about this team and the job Jans is doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    We've beaten two top 10 teams this year and just won five SEC games in a row. Which of those facts say our veteran team lets this loss linger?
    The Ole Miss loss where we got beat by 30 the next game. The Georgia Tech loss where we lost to Southern the next game.

We have a habit of letting gut wrenching losses beat us. Again, if we get the Hubbard that we got Saturday and tonight then I have little doubt we can go into Auburn and win on Saturday. Unfortunately, you cannot expect another 30 piece out of all likelihood

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Great game.
    Imagine if we had one more guard who could shoot it well, like we were supposed to have!! SMH!