Thread: Got the full line-up out there today- Game 1 vs GSU

vCash

Got the full line-up out there today- Game 1 vs GSU

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Outside corner is a little tight today.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    We are in year three of a 5 year baseball purgatory. None of this matters until we make a change then it will take new guy two years to be “competitive in the SEC. Therefore year three of five.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    We are in year three of a 5 year baseball purgatory. None of this matters until we make a change then it will take new guy two years to be “competitive in the SEC. Therefore year three of five.
    And we'll be competing with ole Miss for coaching candidates. Damn, I remember when that wouldn't worry you at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    then it will take new guy two years to be “competitive in the SEC. Therefore year three of five.
    Nah not in today's day in age. With the right coach and the right NIL, a program can be turned around in one offseason. Now whether we get the right combination of coach and NIL remains to be seen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    Nah not in today's day in age. With the right coach and the right NIL, a program can be turned around in one offseason. Now whether we get the right combination of coach and NIL remains to be seen
    It will take two years to be competitive with a new coach, this roster needs to get gutted, bad players, shithead player and the rest are tainted, a new bunch will need time to gel so two years with new staff to be competitive. The portal will be the only way we can rebuild.

vCash
    Auger looked great closing

Dawgs win 5-1

Dohm with a good outing in Game 1

on to Game 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Dawgs win 5-1

on to Game 2
    Pitching is going to give us a chance in every game BUT can we score enough? Be interesting to see with Kohler and Mershon back everyday. Gotta learn to hit with risp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Pitching is going to give us a chance in every game BUT can we score enough? Be interesting to see with Kohler and Mershon back everyday. Gotta learn to hit with risp.
    Thats the question and we knew coming in the line-up was questionable and top-heavy. We shall see if the development happens or not

vCash
    Thats the question and we knew coming in the line-up was questionable and top-heavy. We shall see if the development happens or not
    Yep and IF the lineup can even be mediocre scoring runs with the pitching continuing to develop we could have something. Can we do it? Time will tell. Lemonis on the clock

vCash
    Yep and IF the lineup can even be mediocre scoring runs with the pitching continuing to develop we could have something. Can we do it? Time will tell. Lemonis on the clock
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    And we'll be competing with ole Miss for coaching candidates. Damn, I remember when that wouldn't worry you at all.
    That worries you? Why?

vCash

Dawgs win 5-1

on to Game 2
    We're starting to figure out who can and who can't help us. We can build a solid bullpen with Auger, Black, and Schuelke. Really need Holcombe to step it up in whatever role he is in even if it's midweek starter. I think we have a decent rotation with Dohm, Stephen, and Loo. Siary can be the midweek guy for now. If we can get Loftin and Pico back and up to speed they could help. Karson Ligon is still a complete wild card. I hope we start him against Jackson State. Cheatham has looked good too.

We really need another hitter to step up. I kind of want to see what Mershon can do in the leadoff spot. It's not ideal but I wonder if they would look at Dakota in CF and maybe try someone like Nolan Stevens in RF if Husjsack continues to struggle?

vCash
    Our big hitters have to start driving in runs. So far they have looked pretty weak.MSU has always had a sho nuff hitter, where is He now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    We're starting to figure out who can and who can't help us. We can build a solid bullpen with Auger, Black, and Schuelke. Really need Holcombe to step it up in whatever role he is in even if it's midweek starter. I think we have a decent rotation with Dohm, Stephen, and Loo. Siary can be the midweek guy for now. If we can get Loftin and Pico back and up to speed they could help. Karson Ligon is still a complete wild card. I hope we start him against Jackson State. Cheatham has looked good too.

We really need another hitter to step up. I kind of want to see what Mershon can do in the leadoff spot. It's not ideal but I wonder if they would look at Dakota in CF and maybe try someone like Nolan Stevens in RF if Husjsack continues to struggle?
    Shuelke is the one who melted down against the Pee. I know that pitchers can have bad days but I would feel better if it wasn't against shit teams.

vCash
    how many more losses before all of you realize where this is headed quick!

vCash
    We definitely have a culture problem now. We don't have that blue collar dirt bag player.