Thread: You know your team is a POS

vCash

You know your team is a POS

when you are awarded 17 free bases and you still lose the game. Rick Ray and the Slytanic are laughing heir asses off at Lemonis he has unseated them as shittiest Coaches .

vCash
    That is perhaps the saddest stat I've saw.

I'm gonna keep up with weekend, but if we lose this series, I think im out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That is perhaps the saddest stat I've saw.

I'm gonna keep up with weekend, but if we lose this series, I think im out
    well i"ll never check out. I suffered through Ray-Croom-Shira-. I'll be right there hoping we win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    well i"ll never check out. I suffered through Ray-Croom-Shira-. I'll be right there hoping we win.
    As a braves' fan, I'll have the option of watching them every day. To be honest though, I choose braves anyway unless I'm going in person for state games

vCash
    As a braves' fan, I'll have the option of watching them every day. To be honest though, I choose braves anyway unless I'm going in person for state games
    Same with me, but with the Reds

vCash
    i was with the Braves-when they had Biff Pocaroba and Phil Niekro. I was there when Dale Murphy was a catcher and couldn't throw to 2nd. watched every game on the superstation.

vCash
    Bob Horner, Jerry Royster, Glen "Mother Hubbard, Rick Maher, Rick Camp, Rick Matula, Gene Garber, The Mad Hungarian (Al Hrabosky), Bruce Benedict, Rafael Ramirez and of course Dale Murphy (who should be in the HOF). I well remember but damn those were some bad teams...........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    i was with the Braves-when they had Biff Pocaroba and Phil Niekro. I was there when Dale Murphy was a catcher and couldn't throw to 2nd. watched every game on the superstation.
    That's when I got hooked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Same with me, but with the Reds
    You should have a fun season

vCash
    You should have a fun season
    Last year gave me hope. Hoping we can build on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Bob Horner, Jerry Royster, Glen "Mother Hubbard, Rick Maher, Rick Camp, Rick Matula, Gene Garber, The Mad Hungarian (Al Hrabosky), Bruce Benedict, Rafael Ramirez and of course Dale Murphy (who should be in the HOF). I well remember but damn those were some bad teams...........
    then Eggs Benedict started reffing SEC basketball

vCash
    Yep.........As for nicknames there was also Pascual "I-285" Perez for those of us who are a little older.......

Here's the story for you young whippersnappers.........

https://www.twinkietown.com/2016/8/1...eball-original
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    It's funny how you become a fan of a team because of one era when you stared watching them. Thats me with the Cubs, all because of Sandberg, Grace, Dawson, Dunston, Maddox, Etc.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I am a lifelong Braves fan. Bob Horner, Murph and Glen Hubbard were my heroes but yes those teams sucked hard after 82 and 83.

As a child of the 80s with 2 thru 13 cable and two of those superstations, there was nothing better than coming home from school and seeing the Braves or Cubs playing. For some reason I HATED when I flipped it on and there was a White Sox game. I could not stand Hawk and Wimpy. It was torture and an immediate channel flip for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    I am a lifelong Braves fan. Bob Horner, Murph and Glen Hubbard were my heroes but yes those teams sucked hard after 82 and 83.

As a child of the 80s with 2 thru 13 cable and two of those superstations, there was nothing better than coming home from school and seeing the Braves or Cubs playing. For some reason I HATED when I flipped it on and there was a White Sox game. I could not stand Hawk and Wimpy. It was torture and an immediate channel flip for me.
    Hated when the Sox were on WGN, no Harry Caray.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I loved Hawk Harrelson.........His famous calls were "Put it on the board, YES" and "He gone"..........The Robertson's stole that from Hawk.........

Banned
    vCash
    Early 90s was my time. Still remember what the Lineup was
    Nixon
    Blauser
    Pendleton
    Gant
    Justice
    Bream
    Berryhill
    Lemke
    Pitcher

vCash
    Skip Caray:

"Herr throws him out. (Laughs) I love saying that."

And the hundred sows and bucks joke.

Skip often had air time to fill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I loved Hawk Harrelson.........His famous calls were "Put it on the board, YES" and "He gone"..........The Robertson's stole that from Hawk.........
    The hawk first player to wear batting glove( actually a golf glove)