Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemonis has to go and i mean now! That piece of shit coach is Arnett Bad!....

vCash

Lemonis has to go and i mean now! That piece of shit coach is Arnett Bad!....

You have to be a complete moron not to want to fire him tonight. What a joke he has made of MSU Baseball!

vCash
    No Doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    C34 says Ole Miss and Miami lost. All is fine.

vCash
    Get the midget out of the dugout too. Them shits is bad luck.

vCash
    Geez it's no wonder ya'll have no input in the program. The thought you are gonna fire a national championship coach... 4 games into the current season just shows how illogical you are.

He won't be fired during the season unless he commits some sort of dumb / illegal act.

vCash
    What he has done to State baseball after losing all those NC caliber players brought in by previous coaches is downright criminal. He should be arrested not just fired!😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Geez it's no wonder ya'll have no input in the program. The thought you are gonna fire a national championship coach... 4 games into the current season just shows how illogical you are.

He won't be fired during the season unless he commits some sort of dumb / illegal act.
    You're just flat out wrong here. If he continues to tank, he's absolutely getting fired at some point this year, probably during SEC play.

And you mention him as a "national championship" coach like that holds weight anymore. He's completely obliterated that goodwill by 3 straight years of sucking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    You're just flat out wrong here. If he continues to tank, he's absolutely getting fired at some point this year, probably during SEC play.

And you mention him as a "national championship" coach like that holds weight anymore. He's completely obliterated that goodwill by 3 straight years of sucking.
    I highly doubt that he will be fired during the season. Because it wouldn't make anything better. You really want Jake Gautreau coaching us NOW?

If this continues we all know what the result is going to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I highly doubt that he will be fired during the season. Because it wouldn't make anything better. You really want Jake Gautreau coaching us NOW?

If this continues we all know what the result is going to be.
    Did I say now?

It wouldn't make anything better but it wouldn't make it worse either. For the same reason we fired Arnett before the season, we could easily fire Lemon towards the end of the season to send the message that this ain't okay.

vCash
    Did I say now?

It wouldn't make anything better but it wouldn't make it worse either. For the same reason we fired Arnett before the season, we could easily fire Lemon towards the end of the season to send the message that this ain't okay.
    Or we could accomplish the exact same message when the season is over. And again my point about Gautreau- you do realize we have to have someone acting as the head coach right? Does not matter if we fired him today or game 55. We don't have a Greg Knox for baseball. What you are suggesting would be like replacing Arnett with Barbay.

vCash
    Or we could accomplish the exact same message when the season is over. And again my point about Gautreau- you do realize we have to have someone acting as the head coach right? Does not matter if we fired him today or game 55. We don't have a Greg Knox for baseball. What you are suggesting would be like replacing Arnett with Barbay.
    It. Can't. Get. Worse.

What are the repercussions for firing him early? We get our brains beat in in conference play? We lose to Austin Peay? It's already happening man. We've been rock bottom the last 3 years. So who cares if Gautreau, Cheesebrough, or damn Everett Kennard takes over? It won't make a damn difference. That's why it's not absurd to fire him in the season. Again, not now but down the road

vCash
    It. Can't. Get. Worse.

What are the repercussions for firing him early? We get our brains beat in in conference play? We lose to Austin Peay? It's already happening man. We've been rock bottom the last 3 years. So who cares if Gautreau, Cheesebrough, or damn Everett Kennard takes over? It won't make a damn difference. That's why it's not absurd to fire him in the season. Again, not now but down the road
    At the end of the season- yes. During the season- no.

1. It would pull the rug out from under our team. We have seen some MSU teams start out pretty awful and turn it around like 2018. Not saying that IS what will happen but at the same time it is baseball and crazy things can happen. You have to give the PLAYERS the best opportunity to turn it around. Leaving them with a lame duck staff doesn't do that.

2. I think when we fired Cann it actually caused a big distraction which became a negative for hiring the next coach because of the massive amount of time between the firing and hiring. A big reason why Schlossnagle isn't our coach right now is because there were rumors going around for months about him coming here. Which caused TCU's AD to basically issue him an ultimatum which was the root of what caused things to go south for us and him. Which is kind of what got us Lemonis in the first place.

In other words- it's just not in the best interests of MSU.

vCash
    At the end of the season- yes. During the season- no.

1. It would pull the rug out from under our team. We have seen some MSU teams start out pretty awful and turn it around like 2018. Not saying that IS what will happen but at the same time it is baseball and crazy things can happen. You have to give the PLAYERS the best opportunity to turn it around. Leaving them with a lame duck staff doesn't do that.

2. I think when we fired Cann it actually caused a big distraction which became a negative for hiring the next coach because of the massive amount of time between the firing and hiring. A big reason why Schlossnagle isn't our coach right now is because there were rumors going around for months about him coming here. Which caused TCU's AD to basically issue him an ultimatum which was the root of what caused things to go south for us and him. Which is kind of what got us Lemonis in the first place.

In other words- it's just not in the best interests of MSU.
    I ain't reading all that. I disagree. Carry on.

vCash
    It's seven sentences.

vCash

He is 4 games into the 3rd season. He hasn't ruined anything yet..

vCash
    If you ain't reading it. You have no leg to stand on. Your argument is illogical at this time..

Not a damn coach would come here if lemon is fired before the end of the season.

vCash
    If you ain't reading it. You have no leg to stand on. Your argument is illogical at this time..

Not a damn coach would come here if lemon is fired before the end of the season.
    False

vCash
    He is 4 games into the 3rd season. He hasn't ruined anything yet..
    lol come on man. You're smarter than this

vCash
    It's seven sentences.
    Try again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    You have to be a complete moron not to want to fire him tonight. What a joke he has made of MSU Baseball!
    Do you not know that Vandy, Wake Forest, and Ole Miss all lost? Wake up man!