Bianco's seat is on fire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Bianco's seat is on fire
    So is our coach.

vCash
    The Fighting Raffos

vCash
    Are you trying to make yourself or others on this board feel better? Whatever it is, it's not working. We're not good, period. Quit trying to find covert ways to justify it.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    They'll make a move after two poor years if that continues, unlike us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Are you trying to make yourself or others on this board feel better? Whatever it is, it's not working. We're not good, period. Quit trying to find covert ways to justify it.
    Thats 34s way of trying not to look completely stupid but he is getting there!

vCash
    Misery loves company

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Bianco's seat is on fire
    Is it? He can finish 13th in the SEC and still come back next year right? Oh I forgot, it's only State that lets a coach fail epically in back to back seasons and still brings them back

vCash
    Here is the thing that gets me about Ole Miss. how much can they realistically spend on baseball and hiring/firing when they have pretty much went all in on football. I mean they have spent a ton on football coaches/staff/players… Can they really afford to go out and grab a big name after paying Bianco to retire…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Here is the thing that gets me about Ole Miss. how much can they realistically spend on baseball and hiring/firing when they have pretty much went all in on football. I mean they have spent a ton on football coaches/staff/players… Can they really afford to go out and grab a big name after paying Bianco to retire…
    Yes. Their fan base is ALL IN. They will find the money. We make excuses and they find solutions. It really is just that simple.

vCash
    IMO, I'm pretty sure this is Bianco's last year. Like, on his own...he's retireing.

vCash
    So what coach, we just blew another game against a team that just wanted it more and gave us 14, 14 17ing walks. And we found a way to lose. I don’t care about the rest of the league, they are going to assclown us in a few weeks and then the season will hopefully soon be over. The bad part is what was MSU baseball is done. It’s over for a long long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Thats 34s way of trying not to look completely stupid but he is getting there!
    34 is basically Bert Stare at this point. I don't think he believes half of what he says but maybe he does

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    IMO, I'm pretty sure this is Bianco's last year. Like, on his own...he's retireing.
    Why? I dont think he is close. And I dont think they will fire him after he built that program and won a title
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    34 is basically Bert Stare at this point. I don't think he believes half of what he says but maybe he does
    lol- I posted a baseball score and you bitches get your panties in a wad
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    lol- I posted a baseball score and you bitches get your panties in a wad
    It's the culmination of your many dumb posts about Arnett, Barbay and Lemonis. Maybe you're just ignorant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Might be hard to replace Bianco honestly. It's guy after the guy syndrome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It's the culmination of your many dumb posts about Arnett, Barbay and Lemonis. Maybe you're just ignorant.
    Rep added.

vCash
    So the team that finished 14th in the SEC last season to our 13th lost a game to a maybe at this point lessor foe, I am supposed to feel better about our program? Give me a break!